Forum > Old West

Old west figure companies

(1/15) > >>

The Black Rider:
Are there any more old west figures out there? I have pretty much most of the ranges from Foundry, Artizan, Conquest, Dixon, Over the wire, Redoubt and a couple of deadlands figures.

Black scorpion and the bigger ranges are pretty much out as i don't really want to add bigger scales to a collection that is already over a hundred figures! I do admit it I have a very bad problem! lol

I heard about bicorne miniatures? However their website doesn't contain any pics.

Any help guys? I know i've probably exhausted the well with that list of companies but i was just wanting to check

Hitman:
If you can get the Bicorne, they will mix reasonably well. Some are a bit larger, but not too bad.

Athelwulf:
Some of the deadlands I have are huge compared to everything else though

HerbyF:
Monday Knight Productions does a line called Desperados. Also Reviresco does a number of Mexicans & Chinese Tong figures. The MKP figs are a little shorter and squatter than Foundery & Dixon & the Reviresco are tall And thin. But they all mix well. Not every one is the same size & shape. Just look around when you get together with your gaming group.

psyberwyche:
How about these - haven't bought any yet, but they look lovely:

http://www.brigadegames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=BGAHSL&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=BGHMAWE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version