Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:31:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Burn zombie burn  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Onimusha

• Librarian
Burn zombie burn
« on: February 23, 2009, 09:27:10 AM »
I always liked the idea of running zombies, but it would be even better if they burn right :D, so I decided to add some flames with green stuff to this one.

Offline Bellboy

• Bookworm
  • Pass me that box marked 'Grenades'.
Re: Burn zombie burn
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:39:27 AM »
Nice idea!
When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf****** in the room, accept no substitute.

Offline Shaved Dwarf

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »
Hm ... seeing it, this idea seems kind of self-suggesting to me ... I wonder why no one has done it before (of the manufacturers).
Well, maybe in ten years you are praised as the inventor of a new kind of zombie mini.  8)

Oh, almost forgot it: Well done!

Offline The Rock

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Great

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Little Wars
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 01:40:30 PM »
Good job - not one of my favourite sculpts (its a zombiesmith isn't it), but the flames look good.

TBH, had been thinking about something similar, as a way of disguising some of my anatomically challenged minis, before i hit upon hiding them in the horde i did recently, but your intepretation looks excellent!

:)

Offline marrony

• Mastermind
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
Good stuff.Our walking zeds that are on fire do additional singe damage.Flames look great.Well done. :D
'The night is gone and the sword is drawn.And the scabbard thrown away!' -Cry of the People by John G Neihardt.

Offline dexter

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »
Hm ... seeing it, this idea seems kind of self-suggesting to me ... I wonder why no one has done it before (of the manufacturers).
Well, maybe in ten years you are praised as the inventor of a new kind of zombie mini.  8)

hi,
I think Cold War do a burning zombie, but it might be crawling.

Offline Shaved Dwarf

• Scientist
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:30 AM »

hi,
*clickediclick* Ah, I found it. But it seems like the minis from this set aren't meant to be zombies, as they are called "victims". One is even unharmed, just showing a defensive pose. But well, with a little paint we could get a good zombie.

Offline dexter

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 04:07:08 PM »

hi,
*clickediclick* Ah, I found it. But it seems like the minis from this set aren't meant to be zombies, as they are called "victims". One is even unharmed, just showing a defensive pose. But well, with a little paint we could get a good zombie.

hi
i dug around in my zombie box and found the pack. You're right it is an odd mix ;a survivor cowering in fear . 1 dead body not yet risen   2 crawling zeds and the walking flaming zombie .

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:01 AM »
Stop! Drop! And Roll zombie!!! lol

I think the burning figure in the cold wars pack is actually supposed to be a zombie.  I think there is one other zombie pose in that pack if I remember correctly.   And then there is one dead person, one cringing victim, and one victim crawling away.