Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:55:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689286
  • Total Topics: 118269
  • Online Today: 605
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: AFTERGLOW MINIATURES GAME  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Liskowic

• Lurker
AFTERGLOW MINIATURES GAME
« on: January 27, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »
Hello everyone
My name is Jakub "Liskowic" Rutkowski and I want to present you new skirmish type game set in postapocalyptic world devastated by huge magic accident. This game is not about simple anihilation of your opponent. In order to win you have to focus on mission objectives and your own secret missions you are given just before a game. Game offers 6 different factions to play with. Each of them needs other tactics. You may buy different equipment for your warband members but also special abilitties for them as well. Will you play as fanatic DELARIA? fanatic well trained soldiers ruled by iron fists of Inquisitors ready to anihilate every unhuman and everyone who oppose The Only True God? FORGE TOWNS where dwarfs try to rebuild the Lost World with their outstanding technological genious. WASTELANDERS? Bunch of renegades, scavengers, looters and gangers hard enough to survive in Wastelands? NAYM'VAEL? Elves...remnants of old proud race connected with old powers. Swift and deadly masters of traps. CONSTRUCTS? Their origin is unknown..Maybe they were experiment? maybe they are invaders from space? One is sure...you don't want to see one of them charging at you....Machines combined with flesh. Each killed by them makes their ranks stronger. Or maybe you will play as FORSAKEN? Mutants, monsters and people touched by terrible diesese of Black Mouths? Choice is yours. Rules and hight quality models are avaiable FREE in link bellow (soon there will be rules update)
Start

for any questions just ask me  I will be happy to answer

LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE RULES in ENGLISH - http://afterglowthegame.com/index.php/en/lang-pl-do-pobrania-lang-lang-en-downloads-lang

LINK TO DOWNLOAD CARDS MARKERS ETC   - http://afterglowthegame.com/index.php/en/lang-pl-do-pobrania-lang-lang-en-downloads-lang/lang-pl-karty-i-znaczniki-lang-lang-en-cards-and-markers-lang

Offline Liskowic

• Lurker
Re: AFTERGLOW MINIATURES GAME
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 03:43:50 PM »

Delaria One-Click Warband Bundle.

Limited offer!

This set is a perfect way to start an adventure with Afterglow Miniatures Game or expand your miniatures collection with a new warband.

Miniatures inside this box allow to create a fully playable, over 650 points worth, warband which player can lead to combat in the Wastelands.

Set contains 10 resin cast miniatures:

- Chaplain - Warband Leader

- Acolyte of the One - Special character

- Scourer - Special character

- 3x Infantryman - Core characters

- 3x Fanatic - Core characters

- Messenger of Wrath - Core character

Total cost of miniatures bought separately in blister packs - 83.81 EUR.

Save 25% by buying Delaria One-Click Warband!

Set includes plastic bases for miniatures.

Miniatures are sold unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paint are not a part of this set.

Offline Major_Gilbear

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • God-Emperor of Dune
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 08:44:58 AM »
These look fantastic, and I am intrigued to read the rules... But there seems to be no link to you website or anything?

I'm guessing these are the other miniatures?

Finally, this probably belongs in the post-apoc section of the boards (fantasy races notwithstanding! ;) )

Offline Dr DeAth

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Little Lead Men
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 09:25:28 AM »
Photos of my recent efforts are at www.littleleadmen.com and https://beaverlickfalls.blogspot.com

Offline Major_Gilbear

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • God-Emperor of Dune
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 09:28:46 AM »
Yeah, I get a similar warning from my anti-virus too.  :?

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 09:48:55 AM »
Be very wary of this  manufacturer.

They have still not sent out the pledge rewards from the IndieGoGo campaign they ran for this stuff which is now at retail and are not answering any comments or direct emails.

I strongly advise against buying from them unless you are prepared to keep chasing for your products and have recourse to PayPal's buyer protection.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 04:50:31 AM »
Same here. Webroot is having a fit.

Grimm