Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:18:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686458
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Live [Kickstarter] for Wreck Age VEHICLES + Free Beta 2E Quick Start Rules  (Read 8841 times)

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
Seems a bit unfocused to be thinking of adding more horses and pack animals when much of the basic motor vehicle stuff isn't hit yet.   Maybe figuring out how to get things like the truck and buggy available would be better?

The horses were already paid for and finished. By offering them as freebies as we get closer to our stretch goals, that's a further incentive to get us there. If you've pledged, thank you, please share with your friends, and we'll meet the stretch goals. The way to get the truck and buggy available is to have your support and the support of people you know. Help spread the word! With your help, we can get there.
post-collapse tabletop adventures: www.wreck-age.net

Offline joshuaslater

• Scientist
The horses were already paid for and finished. By offering them as freebies as we get closer to our stretch goals, that's a further incentive to get us there. If you've pledged, thank you, please share with your friends, and we'll meet the stretch goals. The way to get the truck and buggy available is to have your support and the support of people you know. Help spread the word! With your help, we can get there.

Cars, roads, horses, all post apocalyptic.  If the focus is on separating me from my money, it's spot on.

Offline msears

• Bookworm
Prototype prints are in!

Offline therepoman

• Scientist

Cars, roads, horses, all post apocalyptic.  If the focus is on separating me from my money, it's spot on.

Guilty as charged!

Offline CptJake

• Mastermind
  • Hooah!

If the horses are already paid for and finished, why do they need to be unlocked?

Also saw where you commented on the KS that you're selling the roads under cost.  So every road pledge detracts from getting the vehicles funded?

???
Every time a bad person dies, a Paratrooper gets his wings.

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
If the horses are already paid for and finished, why do they need to be unlocked?

Also saw where you commented on the KS that you're selling the roads under cost.  So every road pledge detracts from getting the vehicles funded?

???

The horses don't need to be unlocked. They're going to be given away for free if we hit those stretch goals. They are also available as add-ons now.

We have had a lot of complaints about the road costs, so we wanted to be transparent about what it costs us to make. They are add-ons, so we don't see that as taking away from anything... and we hope that people will support and pledge what they can to help us to keep making all of this stuff.

Let's keep it all positive! We're really excited to have funded, and we'll be rolling out all of the chassis and prints in the near future. Everything else is icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 06:59:38 PM by therepoman »

Offline CptJake

• Mastermind
  • Hooah!

Says locked, and WILL be available.

Maybe they should update that...

EDIT:   They are also missing from the Add On graphic, but are mentioned in text below that graphic.   So, excuse me for being confused about it.   
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:11:13 PM by CptJake »

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
You're talking about two things... the unlock of a free rider, and the rider being available. The rider is available as an add on now. When we hit those stretch goals, the free riders will unlock.

Spread the word, and post about it wherever you can, and we'll hit the goals no problem.

Offline Original Timmy

• Librarian
Last 48hrs!

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
Thanks Timmy!

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
Less than 24 hours left to pledge!

Offline Original Timmy

• Librarian
Thanks Timmy!

No worries

Last 24hrs.

Getting very close to unlocking a free vehicle upgrade pack for pledges of $55+.

After myself and another backer enquired, Multi-car pledges can now swap 1x car for 3x horses + riders or 3x bikes + riders!

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
No worries

Last 24hrs.

Getting very close to unlocking a free vehicle upgrade pack for pledges of $55+.

After myself and another backer enquired, Multi-car pledges can now swap 1x car for 3x horses + riders or 3x bikes + riders!

We really appreciate all of the support, comments, shares, and kind words, Timmy. I'm looking forward to getting you all of your stuff and hope you can paint it up soon!

Offline therepoman

• Scientist
Thanks to everyone for the support! It was an awesome campaign. We'll be posting updates as we get more info, but 3 cars will be rolling off of the post-collapse assembly lines soon!