Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:02:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Adventures in AoS28  (Read 708 times)

Offline Vindice

• Scientist
    • And Then Dice Happened
Adventures in AoS28
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »
I've started doing some Dark Age of Sigmar stuff. Thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to reclaim a bit of the Warhammer space for myself after the demise of the old world.

First up was the Star Speaker:

He wanders the realms, trailing scraps of paper covered in strange glyphs. It is said that most cannot read his peculiar script; but those that can are immediately awestruck. Those than can read it read the Truth of the Old Ones, the Truth of the Stars; and they walk away from their homes, from their families, from their loved ones, from their lives to follow this strange prophet who never speaks a word but simply thrusts paper into the faces of those he meets.

And then the Barrow Knight:

The smoke of the guns cleared and I saw it; it was huge. I mean, three times the size of a man. And it smelt like... I used to be a farmer, you know, and I used to dig; the smell of fresh turned earth, thick, loamy... smelt like that. Not unpleasant. It moved stiff, jerky, like a puppet with broken strings. Some of the gunners tried to fire on it and their musket balls pinged off that rusty armour or got sucked into those mouldering robes... and it touched them. I heard a man drown once. The liquid noise when they were screaming and the water flooded into their throats? I heard that on dry land. I ran. As I ran I heard the wet screams behind me and saw the other men... they were melting. I wanted to go back to the farm... but every time I smell that fresh turned earth, I'll hear men drowning on their own flesh.

Currently on with some more. Lots more details on the blog:

http://critfailure.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-star-speaker-aos28.html

http://critfailure.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/the-barrow-knight-aos28.html