Forum > VSF Adventures

Space 1889 Lizardmen of Venus Update 31/03 Army Update!

<< < (24/24)

Pattus Magnus:
Whoa, that’s awesome! With anyone else, I would be shocked at the size of your force, but I’ve seen pics of your LotR orcs… this is just the vanguard.  ;)

MaleGriffin:
Incredible! I can't wait for your AARs!

Belgian:
Thanks everybody for the nice comments, I really like them. Went for an easy paintjob and looks really nice in bulk.

Will probably try and finish the Temple Guardians and the uniformed lizardmen and then finish this army project.

Always getting out of hand it seems.  lol

CC2IC:
Nice looking lizards. I am thinking of going a different direction though. Does that make me not Space 1889?

The_Beast:
Actually, I don't think Venus got that well developed. Haven't seen the reboot stuff.

My own lizards won't be in ranks or firing batteries in a coordinated manner. They will have guns, but only recently given to them. Europeans re-re-inventing the great game...

Venus is damn close to the size of Earth; plenty of room for civilizations as well as the lowest tech tribes 'living naturally', methinks.

Though, nothing stopping you from fighting them in island jungles, b[ay]ou, or Florida swamps, if you wish not to enjoy a ride in an aether flyer.

Doug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version