Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:13:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1694207
  • Total Topics: 118588
  • Online Today: 694
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign  (Read 101925 times)

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #855 on: May 09, 2024, 07:15:45 PM »
A NEW FAITH
Wana, a campfire in the outskirts.
“You see Ghilji, I would give all my new goats to know what the mighty Mulehead, may the only Ruler bless him, is thinking about the news arrived from North”
“from North only troubles come, but your new goats stolen to blasphemic Afridi, Azim. The news brought by the caravans are really concerning all of us. A new heresy Red and Silver, teached by fakiri dressed as Muezzin is contaminating all the north. They say that even Powinda’s ghazis are bending to embrace the new truth, may Osprey destroy them and leave their bones to the vultures”
 “Ghaffar bring here the fork to test this jezail balance, you lazy mule” Ghilji shouted to a third man, bringing a fork, his prayers carpet and his own musket, a brain new one with some cirillic inscription on it.

“This jezail is perfect” said a proud Azim aiming under their rocks “I would like use it against any faith enemy, or ferenghee either heretic”
“I have heard that new fanatics have dispatched a lot of Afridi south of Thal” Ghilji commented
“And many Waziri too” Ghaffar said with a strange smile
“You are right, old goat head, they believe in strange new rule, red as blood and silver as steel. Their pray is “10 is good, 6 is bad” and they kill whoever refuses to use 10 sides dice. Can you believe me? 10 side, I think that even 6 are too many. You should have 2 only sides, 6 for you and 1 for your enemy” Ghilji continued
“10 is foolish” Amir insisted
“Since Pashtunwali has been established all believers has used only 6 side dice. Even the blasphemic heretics” (stopping to split on the ground) “even those pigs use 6 side dices”

A chora reflects the sun rays in a sparkle of light, soon covered by a red surface of blood. Red and silver… Blood and steel … the infection is everywhere now!
The only survived Pashtun unwrapped his carpet to pray with deep voice: “10 is good, 6 is bad”

In the meantime many warriors, already contaminated (or enlighted?) by the new Rule are marching furiously against British defenses in Shewa and a new leader is driving his fanatics for the glory of the True Ruler: will d10 dominate the world?!?

Offline Skorda

• Schoolboy
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #856 on: May 09, 2024, 07:50:54 PM »
Cant wait to embrace the new faith. :-*