Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:06:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Bolt Action Links Consolidated (Construction Diagrams, etc.)  (Read 1001 times)

Offline sotek486

• Scientist
Bolt Action Links Consolidated (Construction Diagrams, etc.)
« on: January 31, 2014, 06:29:41 PM »
Hello all,

I've organized and consolidated the various links for Bolt Action here:  http://jayswargamingmadness.blogspot.com/2014/01/very-handy-bolt-action-links.html

This includes the construction diagrams, rules updates, and some useful painting guides/modelling articles.

Enjoy!

Jay

Offline Terrible Tim

• Scientist
    • The Wargamer
Re: Bolt Action Links Consolidated (Construction Diagrams, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 09:25:29 PM »
Thanks Jay. The Warlord model I have had some trouble assembling was the 105mm artillery. I could not work out which was the front of the gun carriage thingy and there is no diagrams. I did by looking at photos of other models and still was hard too see cleanly.

Side note, is it just me or is Warlord's site harder to find things now?  ???
...Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen....

Blog: www.the-wargamer.com

Offline sotek486

• Scientist
Re: Bolt Action Links Consolidated (Construction Diagrams, etc.)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:42:31 PM »
Thanks Jay. The Warlord model I have had some trouble assembling was the 105mm artillery. I could not work out which was the front of the gun carriage thingy and there is no diagrams. I did by looking at photos of other models and still was hard too see cleanly.

Side note, is it just me or is Warlord's site harder to find things now?  ???

Indeed I have had to look really close at some of the front and side pictures of their vehicles to figure things out for those without diagrams.  Older stuff doesn't have much more than a single pic, but it seems their new models they are taking pictures from each side ... so at least there is that. 

Although I like the look of the new site, it has made things a little more difficult to find so far as articles/support is concerned ... the store is great --- but everything seems to land you there ... although in a thread I have on the Warlord forum, they are working on it and will be cleaning up the links ... so at least they know about it and are going to fix it up.