Forum > Call of Cthulhu

Black Cat Bases head for a "Hasslefree" time in Antwerp with more new releases

(1/2) > >>

Black Cat Bases:
We are getting ready to head off to Crisis in Antwerp.

We are pleased to be taking 210 Hasslefree product codes with us this year, so visit us to pick up some lovely figures from them.

We also have a few last minute releases which we will be taking with us.

First we have a female and a male gun fighter:

Next are a floating little girl and a daemonic small boy:

Finally we have a male and a female civilian:

All are joining "The Lost & the Strange" in "The Lost" category.

We hope to see you at Crisis!

itchy:
Hi was just about to order the full set of the "ghouls in hoodies" are these gunfighters etc ready for mail order yet if so i will order them as well and how do your figures match up size wise with hasslefree if you dont mind me asking.

Black Cat Bases:
Hi,

That's nice, thank you! Our figures in "The Lost & the Strange" range are true 28mm scale (so 28mm to eye.) Looking at Kitty and Bubba who I have to hand, they look fine, ours might be a bit more "heavy set" in some of the female, but nothing that makes them look odd or non compatible, as far as I can see!
Yes all the figures in this advert are on the website in "The Lost" part of "The Lost & the Strange" and available for dispatch (we make all our own miniature inhouse!) Here is a link: http://www.blackcatbases.com/product.asp?strPageHistory=category&numSearchStartRecord=0&strParents=145&CAT_ID=145&P_ID=604&btnProduct=Products...

Thanks

Jo:)

itchy:
great thanks for the quick reply i will get my order off today thanks.

Argonor:
You are an agent of evil out to strip me of my savings!

Eerie kids and civilians!

Good thing that I alredy HAVE placed a (rather small, I'm afraid) BCB-order some days ago....   :P  ;)

Well, I better get some stuff painted, so I can justify buying more stuff.....   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version