Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:51:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1692248
  • Total Topics: 118449
  • Online Today: 674
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (SALE) USA Books from all periods ancient to modern  (Read 170 times)

Offline cincotres

• Student
(SALE) USA Books from all periods ancient to modern
« on: April 13, 2024, 07:06:01 PM »
Slimming down the book collection.  Questions?  PM me or email at tbeyer4562 at aol dot com.  Some pics are here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63657507@N03/albums/72177720311164209/

Ospreys $6 each plus shipping:
Armies of the Ottoman Turks 1300-1774
Medieval Scandinavian Armies (1) 1100-1300
The Scandinavian Baltic Crusades 1100-1500
Kulikovo 1380 The Battle that made Russia

The Mongol Warlords: Genghis Khan, Kublai Khan, Hulegu, Tamerlane by David Nicolle, color plates Richard Hook  $12 plus shipping

Empire of Blue Water: Captain Morgan's Great Pirate Army, the Epic Battle for the Americas, and the Catastrophe that ended the Outlaw's Bloody Reign by Stephen Talty  $8 plus shipping

Shieldwall  by David Patten.  WAB book with sections on Vikings, Normans, Saxons, Picts, Welsh, lots of great pics and illustrations and excellent history resource of the period.  $30 plus shipping

Ancient Armies by Tim Newark and Angus McBride.  Concord Publications book with color plates by Angus McBride.  From Sumerians and Egyptians to Romans vs Celts.  $15 plus shipping

Warlord Armies by Tim Newark.  Concord Publications book with lots of color plates by Angus McBride and others.  From Bronze Age Greeks to 1921 Mongolians, including Cossacks, Japanese, Vikings, Hussites, Lithuanians, naval and land battles.  $15 plus shipping

Tannenberg 1410 by Gerald Iselt and Rolf Fuhrmann.  In German.  Tons of illustrations, photos, maps, diagrams covering organization, weapons, tactics, heraldry, fortifications, etc. of this pivotal battle between the Teutonic Knights and the Polish/Lithuanian coalition.  $10 plus shipping

Central Asia and the Himalayan Kingdoms by Ian Heath, a Foundry Books Publication.  Organization, Warfare, Dress, Weapons, Campaigns, etc.  133 figures, 41 illustrations, 12 maps.  Covers Bolhara, Kashgaria, the Kirghiz, Turcomans, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet, and others  $40 plus shipping

North Korean Tactics 2020 ATP 7-100.2  US ArmyPublication, NKPA Organization, Tactics, Battle Drills, Offensive/Defensive/Counterstability Actions, EW, Logistics, Special Operations Forces, Weapon Systems, etc.  Lots of diagrams and charts, more than you ever wanted to know about the NKPA.  $10 plus shipping

Here is my trade list, I am looking for unpainted/unassembled figures only:

WH40K:
Plague Marines (latest boxed set)

WHFB/AoS:
Plastic GW wolves  and boars (the ones that came with the old-style goblin wolf riders and chariots, and orc boar riders and chariots) I need 5-6 of each of them but would take more

Hobbit/LOTR:
Hobbit goblins (I need 4-6 of them but would take more)
Mauhur Uruk-hai scout leader

Other Fantasy:
Wargods of Aegyptus Anubi (especially priest, standard, or musician, just need 1-2 figures but may take more)
Oathmark Undead or Revenant plastic box
Oathmark Goblin Slaves box
Fireforge Northern Folk Rabble/Peasants plastic box (or I just need 1 sprue)

Historical:
Blood and Plunder plastic sailor sprue (I really just need a couple bodies and weapon arms but would take more)