Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Colour suggestions wanted for my cultists. More pics added 21/10-15  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Morray

• Bookworm
  • I'm a Snow Troll...Boo!
Re: Colour suggestions wanted for my cultists. pictures addes 8/10-15
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 06:03:23 PM »
Ahhh those are amazing man! Loving the heads, and that colour scheme is strong as heck. What are the stats on the Cat wandering monster though? He must have a lot of wounds!...& agile!

Offline Knightofspades

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 07:24:04 PM »
I love the Purple/Blue-Green combo on these models. It is very "Marvel-esque".

That being said, where did the heads come from?
Thanks! The heads are from Meridian miniatures. http://meridianminiatures.com/steam-and-aether/heads/misc-heads-d
Fin Fang Foom.
Hmm, maybe they should team up with a Fin Fang Foom mini?
Basically what I'm saying is: excellent color choice!
Thanks man, as I said the inspiration got me when the board suggested purple.
obviously a cat burglar...
Lol!
Ahhh those are amazing man! Loving the heads, and that colour scheme is strong as heck. What are the stats on the Cat wandering monster though? He must have a lot of wounds!...& agile!
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Basically the giant cat is like Chutullu, you roll to see how many adventures and monsters it swats away each round it is basically invincible but can be bribed with food.  Move: 1000 Fight: 2000 Shoot: 0 Armour: 1000 Will: Unmeasurable Health: Invincible.

Offline Roger

• Librarian
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 08:00:47 PM »
Ahh, I've got one of those Giant cat-thulu's, its like a random monster encounter you dont have to roll for.comes on at any table edge, reguardless if Im winning or not, plays to its own rule system. And I'm sure he has a cloak of invisibility coz I never notice his approach till he comes on from his decided board edge. But beware, his strength and speed are off the scale, and can take out massive terain as well as a total warband in 1 strike...lol

You know its a good day when, you wake up and your elbows dont hit wood :)

Offline Morray

• Bookworm
  • I'm a Snow Troll...Boo!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 08:34:43 PM »
Wow their Bestiary although tiny is ace;

Offline Knightofspades

• Mad Scientist
Forgot one bowman, put him in with my demon and construct.
The idea for making the construct is shamelessly stolen from Blacksmith's thread here: http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=80826.0
How do it walk you ask? Answer is: NOT VERY WELL!  Or magic. In anycase I thought too much about it cutting a cool silhouette rather than making it look like it could walk properly. Also I am not happy with with the paint job, I feel that the "face" is not distinct enough. Maybe I should use some washes or something?
The idea for the demon conversion is shamelessly stolen from this guy here:
I really like this guy, the flesh going from his mouth and straight down to his chest making him look like some ancient depiction of a leviathan beast creature. Would this demon count as a medium or great demon? Also I am thinking maybe brown pants is not the best colour choice, maybe I should go purple or green? Looking at the preview picture it looks like his teeth is not visible but they are in real life.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:37:19 PM by Knightofspades »

Offline Knightofspades

• Mad Scientist
Re: Colour suggestions wanted for my cultists. Demon+construct added 12/10-15
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 04:53:08 PM »
Here are the rest of the evil cult.
Two thugs, very happy about the thug on the right.
Some more thugs. The one with the hammer does not have a black spot on the front of his hood in real life, dont know what happened there..
The infantry man on the far right I hate! I hate that conversion and I hate his stupid walk!
The last kultist pic is of the apprentice (maybe a duelist?), templar and a fanatic "barbarian". I am pretty happy with how they turned out especially on the barbarians arms which is the best flesh I ever painted.
Finally the "wizard" (I might change that however) and a bonus possessed conversion I made back in around 1999 and just re based now.