Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:57:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691828
  • Total Topics: 118423
  • Online Today: 715
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Jungle Quest, themed terrain and miniatures by Admiral Apocalypse  (Read 393 times)

Offline Admiral Apocalypse

• Lurker
Hey Y'all, Folks!

I'm happy to announce that my upcoming project - Jungle Quest - is set to start mid May,2024

You can join the pre-launch Kickstarter at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admapocalypse/jungle-quest

Jungle Quest is a collection of over 30 STL files from deco bits, terrains to dangerous creatures🐦

Also, I have a favor to ask of you. I'd like to make sure the project is tailored to your interests as much as possible. If you have a spare minute, could you please fill out this short questionnaire to help me fine tune the project before launch?

Google Form: https://forms.gle/2qPUxLUh8Lnn4wvM6

That's all for now🏴‍☠️🦜

Best,

The Admiral

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
Nice looking pieces, but too bad they are STL files. No way to print and living near a city of close to 400,000 people with no companies offering resin printing for small items...such a shame!! Good luck with your kickstarter. The pieces look very nice.
Regards,
Hitman
😎
Victory is guaranteed to the last man standing, but always remember those whom you stepped on to get there!!

Offline Admiral Apocalypse

• Lurker
Nice looking pieces, but too bad they are STL files. No way to print and living near a city of close to 400,000 people with no companies offering resin printing for small items...such a shame!! Good luck with your kickstarter. The pieces look very nice.
Regards,
Hitman
😎

Hi Hitman,

Thank you for your kind words about the models included in the upcoming project!
It's understandable that the STL format may not be convenient for everyone. However, I wanted to let you know that at the end of the Kickstarter project, my licensed merchants will be able to provide physical copies of the models. This way, you can still grab them even without access to resin printer.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out.

Best,

The Admiral