Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:49:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690908
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Lt. Bromhead  (Read 5017 times)

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: Lt. Bromhead
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
I suppose at the end of the day you can't have enough Bromheads!  8) If you lose one in a game you can always replace him with another - that's Hollywood!

especially when its Michael Caine :)

Yes indeed! He plays the part so well.  8)

Helen
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)

Offline Chairface

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »
Outstanding! I've been wanting to do a Black Scorpion order for a while, but this has made it a top priority after Salute. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline JollyBob

• Galactic Brain
  • I've only had a few ales...
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »

Darth Bob,

"Its no bother, wasn't offering to do it myself, I'll get my man to do it, well chin, chin, do carry on..." (where's the quote from? ;))

I'll see if they have any left when I swing by their stand, whats your max budget for him, I see they haven't put a price on him? ::)

I'd be a very poor lead adventurer if I didn't know that, wouldn't I? (It is from Zulu, isn't it?  :?)

Since most BS metals go for about £3.00, I reckon a resin piece should be about double that, especially for a limited run. I assume, anyway, I don't usually but stuff like that. But don't fret if you can't get one, if they are going to release him in metal anyway I can always wait if I have to.
Thanks again for the offer though.

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »

Darth Bob,

"Its no bother, wasn't offering to do it myself, I'll get my man to do it, well chin, chin, do carry on..." (where's the quote from? ;))

I'll see if they have any left when I swing by their stand, whats your max budget for him, I see they haven't put a price on him? ::)

I'd be a very poor lead adventurer if I didn't know that, wouldn't I? (It is from Zulu, isn't it?  :?)

Since most BS metals go for about £3.00, I reckon a resin piece should be about double that, especially for a limited run. I assume, anyway, I don't usually but stuff like that. But don't fret if you can't get one, if they are going to release him in metal anyway I can always wait if I have to.
Thanks again for the offer though.

I'll see what I can do old chum ;) :)

I'll be there at the start( I like to drive through London before the traffic builds up, then get myself a nice double Espresso and a croissant before the show opens.So will head straight for their stand then and pick up one or two. ;)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline JollyBob

• Galactic Brain
  • I've only had a few ales...
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »
Sorted.  :D

Although, it really should be tea and a muffin or something, you're getting dangerously Continental there. Oh, but you don't like tea, do you? Bovril and Marmite toast? I suppose we could accept that stalwart of old Empire, Camp Coffee instead of the Espresso.  lol

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »
Sorted.  :D

Although, it really should be tea and a muffin or something, you're getting dangerously Continental there. Oh, but you don't like tea, do you? Bovril and Marmite toast? I suppose we could accept that stalwart of old Empire, Camp Coffee instead of the Espresso.  lol

lol lol

Yes my dietry requirements have been worrying me of late, I think I'm staring to have Frenchie tendencies for example I am preferring fries to chips and I like my fillet steak  Au Poivre... :o

Offline Le matou rouge

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 09:37:47 PM »
I think I'm staring to have Frenchie tendencies for example I am preferring fries to chips and I like my fillet steak  Au Poivre... :o

I always knew you were a man of taste, Sir.  ;)

meow,
Matt
We are the Village Green Preservation Society
We are the Sherlock Holmes English Speaking Vernacular
Help save Fu Manchu, Moriarty and Dracula
Ray Davies