Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690647
  • Total Topics: 118342
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter June 21st] Blood & Plunder expansion : No peace Beyond the Line  (Read 3359 times)

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Everything is Better with Vampire Supermodels
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
`Oh... so just more accurately proportioned 32mm then?

EXACTLY! In that regard, the sculpts are very nice!
"Because life is made of inspiration, dreaming and insanity in about equal measure."
- Erzsébet Báthory - 1560-1614 (?)

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
EXACTLY! In that regard, the sculpts are very nice!
lol
I might just have to pick up a dozen then.

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Everything is Better with Vampire Supermodels
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya
lol
I might just have to pick up a dozen then.

lol lol lol

Offline TheABG

• Student
Hi guys, here are some of my Firelock minis from the first KS. They're great models and really nice to paint. Scale-wise, I don't have any other pirates to compare them to but they are a wafer taller than my Foundry vikings (comes down to basing) and a couple of mm taller than my Saxon mini Normans and a whole head taller than my single perry ACW model (that guy is tiny).

Excuse the photos- they look better at actual size.

If you missed the first KS then I think they've added a 'newbie' bundle to the current KS too, including the original rulebook and models.

Offline mweaver

• Scatterbrained Genius
Nice! I have been on a Western binge so have not painted any of mine yet.

-Michael

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
Splendid collection :-*
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline El Aguila

• Student
Hey guys, for those that haven't seen it, we recorded a live game last week. Dutch Privateers vs. Carib (Kalinago). Enjoy!

https://live.kickstarter.com/firelock-games/live/dutch-privateers-vs--native-carib-100-pts

Offline El Aguila

• Student
Beast of war did an entire week on Blood & Plunder . From the history to actual game play and review of the different factions.

here is the link :
http://www.firelockgames.com/beasts-war-blood-plunder-week-videos/

Offline El Aguila

• Student
Blood and Plunder: Collector's edition

Firelock Games is releasing a hard-bound leatherette edition of the complete Blood and Plunder rules. This version will not fail to impress readers with a sense of 17th century quality and beauty. Its cover will sport gold-foil, embossing, metal corners, and has been modeled after books of the period.

This book will include the latest version of the core rule book, the contents of the No Peace Beyond the Line expansion, and more. This collector's edition will be a one-time run product; once we have sold out, we will not be printing it again. We will be launching the book on our Kickstarter today for $79 as part of our add-ons. You can also upgrade the expansion book in any tier by adding $50 to your pledge.

150K Unlocked and that's another free miniature!

The Pilot is here and ready to take the helm! This army upgrade is sure to drive you and your army to victory! Every pledge at the captain level and above will receive this free miniature.

Product Update: Piragua!

We have gotten our first Piragua painted up. You can check it out in action in last night's LIVE ship battle by Mike at Historicon by visiting the link here: https://live.kickstarter.com/firelock-games/live/dutch-corvette-vs--spanish-piraguas

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:32:38 PM by El Aguila »