Forum > General Wargames and Hobby Discussion

Looking for a sculptor to make my head in 28mm

(1/4) > >>

joroas:
Dave Bickley left this idea in my wife's head, so I am looking for a sculptor to make a 28mm of my fine visage that I can use to adapt some of my generals and pulp figures to represent a mini-me.

Yankeepedlar01:
Not Guilty!

Plynkes:
Surely you can get one of those Games Workshop Gandalfs from back when the movies were out?  ;)

Oh, wait. That's not actually you? That's a relief, now I can say I actually prefer the Michael Fassbender Magneto without upsetting anyone. Interestingly enough, I found out today that Michael Fassbender is yet another one of those actors who was in Band of Brothers but you just didn't notice him at the time. That means that Bane, Scotty from Star Trek, Professor X and Magneto were all in the 506th. I'm beginning to think they are retroactively putting them in with CGI at this stage.

I'm sorry. I have rather rambled off the point again, haven't I?

Every gaming man and woman should have a figure of themself. You walk ever so slightly taller in the knowledge that there is a miniature you ready to wait out the aeons buried in the dust, possibly to be found and worshiped as an idol by post-apocalyptic primitives and/or apes, and then later put in a cultural museum by robot archeologists and gawped at by bored robot schoolchildren.

nic-e:
If you wanted it in 15mm I'd offer...But 28..that's a lot of greenstuff for me!

joroas:

--- Quote ---Not Guilty!
--- End quote ---

She saw the evidence! Exhibit A, M'Lud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version