Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:08:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Latest news from Victrix (French released!)  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Schogun

• Mad Scientist
Latest news from Victrix (French released!)
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
Hi,

The French are now on release and orders will start getting shipped after 30th March.

Images will be going up on the site over the next few days and the coming weeks as we populate the site with painting articles and gaming scenarios.

We are attending Salute in London 28th March, the French and British boxed sets, new Light Battalion head packs, A4 French flag sheet (24 flags) A4 British flag sheet (16 flags) base packs will all be available. If you are attending the show it may be a good idea to pre order French if you are wanting them, as there will be a limited amount of stock available on the day. The French deals are not up on site as yet but will be going up soon. They will be available at Salute and if you mail us or give us a call we can sort them out for you. Any customer who orders boxed sets online or buys boxed sets at the show will receive either the British Pioneer or the French Porte-Fanion figure (customer choice and you only get one per order) We are also giving away a free Italian flag at Salute and to customers who order online at the time of Salute and the week after so we don’t leave anybody out. We felt it was unfair for customers to be penalised simply because they could not attend the show. Also whilst limited stocks last we are giving away a 4 page colour flier of the demo game we a re putting on at Salute this year. Designed by Barry Hilton of the ‘League of Augsburg’ who wrote our rules. The flier contains some great colour imagery and contains unit breakdowns and some extra rules for characters and fighting in built up areas.

Also we will be showing for the first time at Salute figures for our next 6 sets. First off will be masters of the Highlanders. Production is well under way on these and we expect a release in May. Also on show will be masters of 4 more sets but these will be kept secret until the day and then we will show them on the website. We are sure you will be pleased with the releases over the coming months.

Regards,

Steve (Victrix Limited)

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Latest news from Victrix (French released!)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »
Steve;
Is there any way I could purchase the British Pioneers outside of having to buy the plastic figures? Unfortunately I have a ton of metals which need painting so I don't need any more figures, even though your figures look great. I do not have any British Pioneers, and I have been looking to get some for ages. Please let me know if it is possible and how I might be able to get some. Thank you very much in advance.
Hitman
Victory is guaranteed to the last man standing, but always remember those whom you stepped on to get there!!

Offline Schogun

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 11:22:12 PM »
Sorry. This is from the newsletter Victrix sent me. Steve did not post it himself nor do I have any affiliation with Victrix.

You should send your question directly to them.

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »
Thanks Schgun!!

Offline Johan

• Scientist
    • http://www.tsoa.be
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 04:31:43 AM »
as far as I know it's available for cash. Even if you haven't bought anything else.

or (after checking their website) I think it was.

Probably after the release date has expired.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:34:53 AM by Johan »