Forum > Workbench

The Zombie workshop mk.II 2022 roundup

(1/25) > >>

Dr. Zombie:
My old workshop thread has been very much screwed over by Photobucket. So I am starting a new one for all the random stuff I do that might or might not evolve into full projects.

First of is a GW fortress. I have had it around unbuilt in its box for years. Because I couldn't quite face gluing it all together. Then Erik volunteered to assemble it after I boasted that it could be painted in a day. Erik assembled it in record speed and then I have been sitting on it for months until yesterday where Erik informed me we were going to need the castle in our planned game for Thursday!

So I guess I have better put my money where my mouth is. This is the progress so far. One tower is only undercoated so is not in the picture.

Erik:
Excellent work. We must continue down the siege track after our game tomorrow.

Cheers
Erik

von Lucky:
Loved your old thread, so want to make sure I'm up to date in this one. So Erik's like the wargaming buddy that nags you to finish odd jobs? Lucky you. :D

Ockman:
It is a great sadness to see that many great threads die due to photobucket asshattery...

Dr. Zombie:
Sometimes you just have to go where the butterflies take you. And lately they have taken me to modern times shantytown warfare. This is the output of the last few weeks of hobby time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version