Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:13:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690889
  • Total Topics: 118356
  • Online Today: 884
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Return to the Grimdarkyness: The 17th Traitor Mech- Traitor Guard (Update 15/10)  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Chico

• Mastermind
  • I came, I saw and I ate your pie.
    • Oldhammer on a Budget
As promised in yesterdays short post I'll be doing a fairly large update post today.

Happily I'm still enjoying working on this force even though it's bloody annoying that I'm relying on Ebay and Trade Pages to get my bits for low enough prices (Forgeworld while lovely is fecking expensive even 2nd hand).

As always full Blog post and ramblings here: http://oldhammeronabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/warhammer-40k-17th-traitor-mech-reborn_30.html

Right enough bellyaching it's time for some piccys.

Thanks for looking and comments apprenticed.

Offline Machinegunkelly

• Scientist
Except for being filthy traitors and heretics, they are looking good. Nice work. :)

Offline horridperson

• Mad Scientist
  • Doing the Will of The Horned Cat
    • Void Spaces
Those are some fine looking models.  From the ogryn opening it up to the vehicles and troops that is a hot force.

Offline Chico

• Mastermind
    • Oldhammer on a Budget
Except for being filthy traitors and heretics, they are looking good. Nice work. :)

They are just experimenting with the whole rebel thing, it's just a phase hehehe  ;) But thank you.

Those are some fine looking models.  From the ogryn opening it up to the vehicles and troops that is a hot force.

Thank you, they may end up useless it game but it's giving me a chance to build a fun little force,

Offline Chico

• Mastermind
    • Oldhammer on a Budget
Despite playing around with KoW I've still been painting up these and hopefully should have a fully painted force by the new year.. maybe!

Some enough dribble it's time for some blurry pictures!

Full Blog Post: http://oldhammeronabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/warhammer-40k-17th-traitor-mech-reborn.html

2 new tanks have been added to the ranks, both were painted alot darker and more beat up than my others as I wanted a more rag tag feel to the army but still unified enough it does all look jarring when put together.

Not sure if I'm happy with them or not or that I'm going to do anymore the same way as they maybe a tad too dark next to the others.

Thanks for looking.