Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691091
  • Total Topics: 118371
  • Online Today: 859
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) Latest miniatures at 15mm Skirmish Supplies  (Read 841 times)

Offline arabianknight

• Bookworm
    • Skirmish Supplies
(Commercial) Latest miniatures at 15mm Skirmish Supplies
« on: August 08, 2017, 01:51:06 PM »
Now I'm up and running I'll follow the example of a few other enlightened souls and just post stock news in this post.

Big news today:
15mm Skirmish Supplies are extremely happy to announce that we are now stocking a range of fine fantasy miniatures from Battle Valor.
So if you fancy adding a bit of variety to your 15mm warband without buying a large pack, here is the place to go. Need a couple of archers? No problem. Don't want the same pose? All packs contain different poses as standard.
All the variety of 28mm at a fraction of the price!

All at 15mm Skirmish Supplies

Offline arabianknight

• Bookworm
    • Skirmish Supplies
Re: (Commercial) Latest miniatures at 15mm Skirmish Supplies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »

And there I was, working away in the 15mm Skirmish Supplies Warehouse and suddenly there was a flash of light. A swirling portal opened and out of it stepped some wondrous figures, varying in size and appearance.

"We have come from the future", they declared, "to find ourselves new homes."

Aside from my usual suppliers of excellent stock I scour round various corners of the universe to bring in other figures for the sake of variety. The web store has now a few of these items, but be warned, stock levels are limited and when they're gone, they're gone!

New Products Here

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:54:31 PM by arabianknight »

Offline arabianknight

• Bookworm
    • Skirmish Supplies
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 02:25:57 PM »

I'm very happy to announce that 15mm Skirmish Supplies is now stocking Critical Mass figures. The majority are from the mercenaries range, but also includes Arc Fleet, ZAS and Akarr (formerly from Hydra Miniatures). As Ral Partha Europe get more moulds processed the stocked range will increase. As it is there are 28 different species on show from regular stock and quite a few more from incidental stock.

Order Here

Offline arabianknight

• Bookworm
    • Skirmish Supplies
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »
Not really new miniatures, just a notice:

Ah, Kirriemuir. Gateway to the Angus Glens. Birthplace to Youthful Pirate Skirmish Scenario creator J.M. Barrie and late AC\DC frontman Bon Scott. Early schooling zone for yours truly. Also venue for the Kirriemuir Wargames Club's annual wargames show Targe, which I shall be attending, on 11th November.
Again I have created a shipping option in the store to pick up items at the show. And if you are quick, I will take orders of anything from the Forged In Battle and West Winds lines (see their sites for listings) until the end of Wednesday (UK time) to bring up to the show for payment and collection, as discussed with a few of you who were at SKELP a few weeks ago.