Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:11:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Bunfight - the further misadventures of Brother Cedric (a WHAA report)  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Ruarigh

• Librarian
    • The Ooh Shiny Complex
Brother Cedric has been at it again! This time Sir Alain de Sucre has descended on the village of Harbottle, where Brother Cedric's preceptory lies. Normally Sir Alain only covets the villagers' apples; their orchards are famous throughout the Border Kingdoms. However, this time he wants their baps and buns. He has heard about Griselda's ordeal with the Goblins and has learned of her skill with confectionary. Clearly Griselda kneads a hero. Can Brother Cedric rise to the occasion? Will he use his loaf and show this upper crust twit the door? All these questions and more will be answered by a swift visit to the Talomir Tales site:
http://talomir.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy it,
Ruarigh
The greatest revenge you can have on a man that steals your wife is to let him keep her.

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
I don't know whether to groan :-X or laugh  lol

Thanks for the report, next time leave the puns at home.  :D
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline Ruarigh

• Librarian
    • The Ooh Shiny Complex
But I am a follower of Grelling. I cannot possibly get into a punfight without my puns! I am, after all, the fastest punslinger west of the Pecos, although if someone were to take pun-itive action against me I might have to desist from using my most pungent ones.  ;)

Offline The_Wisecrack

• Mad Scientist
    • Easy Painter
were is all the paper terrain from? it reeks of brilliance.

TW
EZPAINTER.CO.UK/BLOG

Offline Ruarigh

• Librarian
    • The Ooh Shiny Complex
The paper terrain is all from WorldWorksGames. This latest battle uses their Villageworks set.
www.worldworksgames.com
Although you have to pay for the sets, I think they are fantastic and I use them a lot these days because of their versatility and the ease with which most of the sets can be built.