Forum > SuperHero Adventures

Hellboy

<< < (2/17) > >>

DivisMal:

--- Quote from: mrgrigson on January 07, 2018, 02:35:36 AM ---The difference here is that they won't be using their own designs. They'll be going off Mike Mignola's stuff. I would dare say they've done a good job capturing the spirit of the art in The Walking Dead, so I have hope that their models will be true to ignola's vision.

--- End quote ---

I really hope so. TWD is certainly Mantic‘s finest hour yet. On the other hand, I heard many people complain about the material they used for their ... Saga titles.

Agis:

--- Quote from: DivisMal on January 07, 2018, 09:13:31 AM ---I really hope so. TWD is certainly Mantic‘s finest hour yet. On the other hand, I heard many people complain about the material they used for their ... Saga titles.

--- End quote ---
I can only agree, I am very unhappy with many Star Saga pieces, mostly the furniture and scenery parts are so warped, that you can only dump them!
 >:( :( :(
But being a Hellboy fan I hope that they will do it in the same quality as TWD and all is fine.

Munindk:
Hyped about Hellboy miniatures but slight worried that its Mantic seems to be the common reaction everywhere and I'm no different.

I'd like to know which BPRD investigators will be available, they say that up to four people can play but only mention 3 characters.

I'm also interested in the scale. 28mm would be my favorite and 32mm is doable, but 35mm means that it would be hard to find good alternate/extra models (apart from other board games).

DivisMal:

--- Quote from: Agis on January 07, 2018, 10:21:57 AM ---I can only agree, I am very unhappy with many Star Saga pieces, mostly the furniture and scenery parts are so warped, that you can only dump them!
 >:( :( :(
But being a Hellboy fan I hope that they will do it in the same quality as TWD and all is fine.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I’m only excited because of the big red one!

Dark Horse had an incredible Black Friday sale and I bought an enormous amount of digital comics which has helped to keep me hyped!

DivisMal:

--- Quote from: Munindk on January 09, 2018, 10:51:57 AM ---I'm also interested in the scale. 28mm would be my favorite and 32mm is doable, but 35mm means that it would be hard to find good alternate/extra models (apart from other board games).

--- End quote ---

Yep. It would be a wasted opportunity if they would not make it compatible to Warlord, Perry and their own plastics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version