Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 8
Guests: 496
Total: 504

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Fallout Wasteland Warfare  (Read 8009 times)

Offline Gargobot

• Librarian
Re: [Commercial] Fallout Wasteland Warfare
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 11:55:07 AM »
As to scale shots, maybe in January or early February, someone (not with Modiphius) had posted a facebook photo of a Modiphious fallout figure (a figure standing upright) next to a Brother Vinni vault dweller and that's the best scale shot pics I've seen yet.  Can't for the life of me find the link.  I though it was over on Dakka but can't find it.

I think you mean this post (link) from DELTADOG.

And this photo in particular:

Offline 3ishop

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 03:34:24 PM »
I'm liking the look of this, and the miniatures look great.

Just wondering if anyone from modiphius can let me know if the game is going to be exclusively focused on Fallout 4 and the East Coast side of Fallout or if there are plans to expand the game to the West Coast settings also and incorporate elements and factions from Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas such as the NCR, Caesars Legion and Houses Securitrons?

I prefer the West Coast setting (with New Vegas being a particular favourite) and would love the chance to incorporate this setting onto the tabletop if possible.

Cheers!

RK
They have FO1, 2, 3 and 4. Wave 2 will have some FO2 kits such as Enclave in it. Wont be anything from NV for a while as they don't have that license.

Offline Red Kop

• Bookworm
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 08:42:37 AM »
They have FO1, 2, 3 and 4. Wave 2 will have some FO2 kits such as Enclave in it. Wont be anything from NV for a while as they don't have that license.

Ah, that's a shame.

Hopefully in the future something may come out.

I like the look of this enough to probably buy the initial game box at least and it looks like some of the models might be usable if I wanted to set a game in and around New Vegas so not the end of the world.

Offline twrchtrwyth

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Don't join dangerous cults: practice safe sects.
    • Deeside Defenders
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 10:20:27 AM »
I don't think it's newer but there is a better version of that pic:

As to scale shots, maybe in January or early February, someone (not with Modiphius) had posted a facebook photo of a Modiphious fallout figure (a figure standing upright) next to a Brother Vinni vault dweller and that's the best scale shot pics I've seen yet.  Can't for the life of me find the link.  I though it was over on Dakka but can't find it.

Giant figures incompatible with the rest of anyone's 1/56 (28mm) collection, bit of a missed opportunity there. If they'd made them 1/56 (28mm) then I'd buy this.
He that trades Liberty for Security will soon find that he has neither.

Benjamin Franklin

Offline 3ishop

• Lurker
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 06:21:01 PM »
Giant figures incompatible with the rest of anyone's 1/56 (28mm) collection, bit of a missed opportunity there. If they'd made them 1/56 (28mm) then I'd buy this.
Heard they are very similar to 28mm heroic scales.

Offline Gargobot

• Librarian
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 08:19:51 AM »
You'll find yourself buying this very soon then. ;)
I don't know if it's scale creep with other 28mm ranges, or these are just mislabeled, but they are very much the same size as what other people release as 28mm minis. See the photo above, where a BoS mini stands next to a Brother Vinni 28mm "not"-Vault Dweller.
I've seen and held some of the first release wave at SPIEL last year and I've played three games last week at a friend's who was lucky enough to get a couple of BoS minis for review. Those all were your regular size. (Well the human guys, obviously it's a little harder to tell whether a Super Mutant is in the same scale at a glance.)