Forum > Fantasy Adventures

The Black Order - All Things End

<< < (2/205) > >>

Sunjester:
A very nice looking army and a great background idea. I look forward to seeing more.

tancrede:
Very good work on the background, sir.
And your army is very nicely painted. Can we have more pics, please ?

tomrommel1:
nice

white knight:
Looking excellent, background, minis and painting!

Knight-Captain Tyr:
Thanks, guys! Still amazed by this forum. I'll get over it soon haha.

Myth was a really great game. Still playable on modern PCs even nearly 25 years after it was first released, the community released the most recent patch in Feb 2018. Not bad going!

--- Quote from: fred on March 14, 2018, 10:56:52 PM ---Welcome.

A good looking army, a mix of Fireforge and Perry I think?

Are you using the Kingdoms of Men list for KoW?

--- End quote ---

Yes, a mix of Fireforge and Perry primarily, but branching out into Conquest Games, Gripping Beast, Black Tree Design, Mierce and Otherworld Miniatures as well. There's the odd GW bit scattered around too.

As far as KoW goes, these guys are Brotherhood through and through. The Kingdoms of Men list is cool, I might try it out at some point but I started with Brotherhood and feel that represents the 'soul' of the army better.

More pics incoming:

Those of Yursgrad's sons who did not have the brawn or constitution for the shieldwall were put to use in the second wave of the Black Order's vanguard, forming part of the troop known informally - within their own ranks, if not elsewhere - as the Claws of Yursgrad. Many of the Yursgrad militia had served as huntsmen during peacetime, and their skill with crossbow developed into a rightly feared asset of the Order during its march north.

Ermanaric, Sergeant of Archers, directs the withering fire of the Order's arbalestiers from an entrenched position.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version