Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:36:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1685047
  • Total Topics: 118007
  • Online Today: 766
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Players near Guelph, Ontario?  (Read 3530 times)

Offline IAmWillGibson

• Lurker
Players near Guelph, Ontario?
« on: April 17, 2019, 08:34:50 PM »
Hello! I'm very interested in getting into this game, and I'm wondering if anyone here in near Guelph in Ontario, Canada, and would be interested as well? I picked the rules up a few weeks back from a local con, and I know a few people in Hamilton who really sold me on it. Just putting the feelers out for another local.

Thanks!

Offline Sterling Moose

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Players near Guelph, Ontario?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:42:05 PM »
Hamilton is your best bet for some Strange Aeons action.  There are some other players in SW Ontario but they are pretty spread out.
'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.'

Offline Litebrite

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:45:28 PM »
Although I am not running a VUK scenario at the Broadsword convention tomorrow here in Hamilton (All my SA and VUK stuff is stored in a locker right now during my house renovations), I plan to run one at the next Broadsword.  I could run one during a HTGS Friday games night meeting as well, but we would need to plan in advance.

Lembit  :)

Offline Litebrite

• Scientist
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
Got some of my SA/VUK stuff out of the locker now, so if you can make it to Hamilton for an HTGS Friday night, we could arrange a game of either SA or VUK.  Here is their website: http://www.htgs.ca/ or their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hamiltontabletopgaming/?eid=ARDW2PJQTp4WYrJq3zK8tgRjfpE8ZhAEZED_D9V8XJztqLOHTWH2IcW97euTJexBAqyn13xk84-2O_-4

Lembit  :)

Offline Bowman

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 11:55:50 PM »
Late to the party, apologies.

I am just down the road from you in Puslinch. I’d be interested in playing some SA 2nd Ed. I’ve played in one of Litebrite’s games in Hamilton (Broadswords or their Game nights) so we may have already played together.

The downside is that, for a variety of reasons, I couldn’t play until early 2022. If you see this PM me.
"This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass." 

H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 04:56:06 PM »
Can't help you at the moment, but I spent years in Guelph when I was at uni. Nice town, hope you like it!

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.