Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:41:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Arkham Asylum  (Read 7158 times)

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
Re: Arkham Asylum
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »
Bought another Asylum pack today, make me feel better as my better half was going back up north after a week  :( (that's my excuse for another impulse purchase). Got a feeling there's going to be alot of swapsies in the bazaar soon. My future mother-in-law has picked up another 4 Batman clix sets form poundstretchers for me as well.  :)

After my fit of impulse buying of the marvel booster sets, I'm taking those ones back to exchange for the remaining AA boosters as it's been a long time since I've been interested in Marvel over DC just glazed over when I saw them there!

;)

The Commander
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline Onebigriver

• Mastermind
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
Bought another Asylum pack today, make me feel better as my better half was going back up north after a week  :( (that's my excuse for another impulse purchase). Got a feeling there's going to be alot of swapsies in the bazaar soon. My future mother-in-law has picked up another 4 Batman clix sets form poundstretchers for me as well.  :)

After my fit of impulse buying of the marvel booster sets, I'm taking those ones back to exchange for the remaining AA boosters as it's been a long time since I've been interested in Marvel over DC just glazed over when I saw them there!

;)

The Commander

I was never a big Marvel fan either, and Batman was always my favourite. I'm hoping to collect all 30 figures in the Batman Heroclix range, I love the fact that they've done different versions of Batman, although I wish that they'd also released a Tim Burton Batman and Christian Bale Batman. The AA boxes have had some gems as well. Yesterday I got the Ventriloquist and in another pack I got Solomon Grundy.
Waiter, my soup is giggling.

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »

;)

The Commander

I was never a big Marvel fan either, and Batman was always my favourite. I'm hoping to collect all 30 figures in the Batman Heroclix range, I love the fact that they've done different versions of Batman, although I wish that they'd also released a Tim Burton Batman and Christian Bale Batman. The AA boxes have had some gems as well. Yesterday I got the Ventriloquist and in another pack I got Solomon Grundy.

yeah fav minis I've got so far:

Captain Gordon
Riddler
Ventriloquist
Two-face
Batman of the future

Wasnt keen on soloman grundy, bit of a massive elvis looking sculpt! ;)

Resisted the temptation on the other Arkhams and got a refund instead! :) I had a 'little' peak in the arkham's I took back too, shame, didn't know you were after the whole set as I had quite a few differents ones...oh well. Got any doubles yet?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:42:04 PM by Commander Vyper »

Offline Onebigriver

• Mastermind
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
So far out of the AA sets I've got doubles of Man-Bat Assassin, Circe, Firefly and Kid Devil. Not sure about Batman Heroclix sets until I'm next home. What AA doubles have you got? Like I say I'm specifically looking for Batman-related heroes and villains.