Forum > Back of Beyond

1/56 support for your Rolls Royce Armored Cars

(1/4) > >>

CompanyB:
Well, now that we have all the Rolls Armored Cars out and about, its about time they get some support vehicles!.

We will release this month, the Rolls Royce Tender!

It will come with several windscreen options (armored, open and split) as well as an addon stowage pack.  Of course several crew options (pictured) are available.

And yes, we do have the option to get it with the chap pictured below:

Plenty more cars, armored and not in pipeline....  So best get your Model T contest entries in to me so I can wrap that up and start up a new contest as well!

Brent
Company B
http://www.companyb.biz/

Calimero:

Nice!  :-*

Now, some questions;

Do the Rolls Royce Cars were used by any other army than the British? How about the French? Do they use RR as well?
Do you plan on doing a AA Gun version?
Will this vehicle be available thru Brigade Games or only thru Company B?

Mancha:
That is bitchin!  Love the passenger with his foot on the door as well.

The only thing that bugs me are the solid wire wheels.  I wish there were a way around that problem. 

And since I'm responding to your excellent new model, I have to admit that I'm one of the people who bought one of your Model T kits with every intention of turning it into something strange and wonderful.  Unfortunately, there it sits on my painting table, about halfway done...and there's no way I'll be able to force myself to work on it while the LPL is going on.  I apologize.  I should just whip up something fast and send you an image.  Perhaps in the next couple weeks, which I'm supposed to have off.

BAMeyer:

--- Quote from: Calimero on May 13, 2009, 12:54:35 AM ---
Nice!  :-*

Now, some questions;

Do the Rolls Royce Cars were used by any other army than the British? How about the French? Do they use RR as well?
Do you plan on doing a AA Gun version?
Will this vehicle be available thru Brigade Games or only thru Company B?

--- End quote ---

Primarily the Brits, Palestine and later on ireland, India.  Some did show up in Russia.

Send us plans or a picture for the AA version and we'll have a look.

We built this specifcally to support the Brigade Games new Arab Revolt line and will eventually be availbale from them.  Of course it can be used in a myriad of other locations.

BAMeyer:

--- Quote from: Mancha on May 13, 2009, 01:00:12 AM ---

The only thing that bugs me are the solid wire wheels.  I wish there were a way around that problem. 

--- End quote ---

With some careful dry brushing they actually look pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version