Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:35:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Oathmark/Frostgrave Minis question  (Read 696 times)

Offline tuco74

• Librarian
Oathmark/Frostgrave Minis question
« on: April 10, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »
Can anybody tell (or show) me how the shields in this range are fixed to the minis?

Do they glue directly to the hands or is there some sort of 'knob'  lol instead.

Also, does anybody know if there are shields from other manufacturers that would fit well? I quite like the look of the human infantry but am really not keen on the square shields. I'd quite like to replace them with something round or oval instead (e.g. Gripping Beast dark ages/late Roman).

Offline Tim Haslam

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
Re: Oathmark/Frostgrave Minis question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:04:29 AM »
pretty sure there is no knob on the Oathmark figures.
Poor chaps.
A millionaire trapped in a peasants body!

Offline MeridarchGekkota

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »
Can anybody tell (or show) me how the shields in this range are fixed to the minis?

Do they glue directly to the hands or is there some sort of 'knob'  lol instead.

Also, does anybody know if there are shields from other manufacturers that would fit well? I quite like the look of the human infantry but am really not keen on the square shields. I'd quite like to replace them with something round or oval instead (e.g. Gripping Beast dark ages/late Roman).

There's no knobs, the shields mostly affix to the hand, with a pair of grips either side of them which go around the hand.

Pretty much anything would work, I think.

Offline tuco74

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 11:13:20 AM »
Great, thanks both.