Forum > Future Wars

Dreadnought/ Sci-Fi Walker (manufacturer unknown )

<< < (2/4) > >>

Westfalia Chris:

--- Quote from: tin shed gamer on June 20, 2018, 10:28:23 AM ---Yep.
They certainly do. I think they ended up in the lead pile because I never had time to make them fit the bases I had.
Are they still on the go? As I spend most of my time sculpting I've not really had the time to even think about a sci-fi project let alone look at sci-fi manufacturers.

Mark.

--- End quote ---

Scotia Grendel still sells most of the Kryomek scenery and miniatures. The above are indeed their penal troopers, named "Cyclos Infantry":

http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3_112_116

That wide-legged stance has been a constant source of irritation to me, too. Mind that most of the vehicles and scenery are very much on the small side, and more suited to true 25mm figures (or smaller) than the heroic 28s that are the Kryomek troops - I've got a load of the Nexus SWAT for Fallout as Enclave troopers, and those, while a bit lanky, are still decent items. The bunkers are tiny, though. The larger not-AT/ST walkers would be good to go, though.

tin shed gamer:
Now I remember the resin walkers I'm sure I had a couple once upon a time.

I made this for Graven Images,round about the same time.
So I gave the other one's away.
Mark.

area23:
Hey! I've got that Graven Images walker too. You mean you sculpted it or you built and painted this one?
Very nice like this, with crew.

tin shed gamer:
The short answer is Yes & Yes  ;)

TheMightyFlip:
I don't think pictures of swastikas are allowed (due to the forum being based on German servers) so you might want to edit the picture?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version