Forum > General Wargames and Hobby Discussion

a UPS Canada rant

<< < (2/8) > >>

Mr.J:
I think rather this should have been a rant against UPS rather than Warlord. The title feels a bit misleading.

Calimero:

I’m located in Canada. Around here they are simply awful, I don’t know for other part of Canada. I’ve seen some disturbing video on youtube showing some “delivery” of parcel from UPS but, I think they were mainly from France…

Calimero:

--- Quote from: Mr.J on August 07, 2018, 07:14:01 PM ---I think rather this should have been a rant against UPS rather than Warlord. The title feels a bit misleading.

--- End quote ---

lol you're right! I've change the title...

Hitman:
I also live in Canada and have to agree with Calimero. Several parcels from Warlord Games went missing, or were severely damaged by UPS. Warlord Games always re-sent the parcels, which is great of them, but Warlord Games shouldn't be eating the cost, UPS should be picking up the tab for the missing or damaged items. Once I had a cigarette butt burn through the parcel and damage figures inside. Melted the sprue inside the box. Another time my package was so severely damaged that all the items were ruined and some had fallen out of a giant hole in the box. I took pictures of both incidents and sent it to Warlord Games so that they could pursue reimbursement from UPS.

A friend of mine has video surveillance cameras on his front porch and it caught the UPS guy throwing his package over his white picket fence and shrubs onto the porch and then run off. Unfortunately it wasn't plastic or metal miniatures, it was a glass vase that he had purchased as a gift for his wife. Needless to say, it was in many, many pieces after the 25  foot throw.

Anyways, Calimero, good luck to you and keep us up to date on its progress.
Regards,
Hitman
 8)

grant:
I always ask for regular post.

UPS I fully agree is literally the worst in Canada.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version