Forum > SuperHero Adventures

Super Mission Force Extension!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Basement Dweller:
Awesome news. I look forward to building some new profiles and trying them out.

You have a great little Gem in this game and looking forward to some improvements to make it even better.

Thank you for the reply.

fourcolorfigs:

--- Quote from: Basement Dweller on August 10, 2018, 11:11:17 PM ---Awesome news. I look forward to building some new profiles and trying them out.

You have a great little Gem in this game and looking forward to some improvements to make it even better.

Thank you for the reply.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! All of the feedback and online play reports have really inspired me to make the game better.

If you haven't seen the Angry Piper's blog, check it out:

http://angrypiper.com/?tag=super-mission-force

Great stuff!

MHoxie:
The SMF Extension looks good. Some questions have come up from the main rules and 2nd printing changes.

1. Should the no knockback unless hit with Super-Strength effect be moved from the Armor power to the Massive and/or Growth power instead?  The tiny, hard-shelled super villain The Flea might be hard to injure, but he can be tossed around by anyone with mere ordinary hero strength.

2. Can you take a henchman squad as a Servitor/Sidekick?

3. Should Shrinking have an always-on option, like the Giant option for Growth? Maybe lose the momentum-attack ability, but gain +1 Re-roll when defending against Body attacks? The option could be called Diminutive or Tiny.

4. How does a Titan's Multi-Action (p. 223) power work when opposing heroes of different power levels (Powerhouse/Super/Ordinary/Street level)? How many extra actions would a Titan get if it fought two Powerhouses, for example? Is the formula (enemy power levels / 2) -1 = extra actions?

fourcolorfigs:

--- Quote from: MHoxie on August 12, 2018, 10:40:15 PM ---The SMF Extension looks good. Some questions have come up from the main rules and 2nd printing changes.

1. Should the no knockback unless hit with Super-Strength effect be moved from the Armor power to the Massive and/or Growth power instead?  The tiny, hard-shelled super villain The Flea might be hard to injure, but he can be tossed around by anyone with mere ordinary hero strength.

2. Can you take a henchman squad as a Servitor/Sidekick?

3. Should Shrinking have an always-on option, like the Giant option for Growth? Maybe lose the momentum-attack ability, but gain +1 Re-roll when defending against Body attacks? The option could be called Diminutive or Tiny.

4. How does a Titan's Multi-Action (p. 223) power work when opposing heroes of different power levels (Powerhouse/Super/Ordinary/Street level)? How many extra actions would a Titan get if it fought two Powerhouses, for example? Is the formula (enemy power levels / 2) -1 = extra actions?

--- End quote ---

I have already implemented #3 in my ongoing rules manuscript. The others I will take a look at and see about adding  / clarifying.

Thanks!

obsidian3d:
Looking forward to adding these to my games. Thanks for sharing Scott!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version