Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hassles with Hasslefree - merged issues thread  (Read 69316 times)

Offline Reboot Guillotine

• Assistant
Re: Hasslefree now a hassle? Order received - others still have problems...
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2020, 02:53:09 AM »
I got my (smaller) order from October 5th today.  Still waiting on the (much bigger) order from October 26th.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
    • The wargaming world of Nozza
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2020, 05:48:01 PM »
I got my (smaller) order from October 5th today.  Still waiting on the (much bigger) order from October 26th.

Part of me feels I should have waited another month now, but then I also feel that 4 months is long enough to fulfil an order!

• Assistant
« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
Never wrong to pull out after that long, especially without communication.  No way of knowing what's going to happen a month later!  If you feel lucky you can always wait for a sale and try again.  Even after receiving the one order I'm apprehensive about getting the bigger one; usually if you place more than one order within a free weeks they consolidate them.  The fact that I got the smaller one alone makes me worry about getting the other one.

Offline ZaOtlichiye

• Student
« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2020, 06:15:19 PM »
Sigh. Ordered in Oct and didn't expect to hear from them until after the holidays. Pleasantly surprised by a Jan. 6 announcement of Despatch . That was 4 weeks ago...Sigh.

• Assistant
« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2020, 04:07:46 PM »
My Oct 26 order showed up today!  I haven't gone through it with a fine-toothed comb but it appears to be fine.  I never received any ship notice for this one.

Offline nozza_uk

• Mad Scientist
    • The wargaming world of Nozza
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2020, 10:50:13 AM »
My Oct 26 order showed up today!  I haven't gone through it with a fine-toothed comb but it appears to be fine.  I never received any ship notice for this one.

Congrats on getting your order!

Offline Pijlie

• Mastermind
    • Pijlie's blog
« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2020, 05:18:48 AM »
On a positive note: my january 29th order arrived within a week from the UK to the NLs.
I wish I were a glowworm
'cause glowworms 're never glum
How can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out yer bum?

http://pijlieblog.blogspot.nl/

• Assistant
« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2020, 11:17:37 PM »
Aaaaaand..... I got the dispatch notice today (for the order that arrived last Saturday).  :)

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2020, 04:42:39 PM »
Still battling with my PayPal claim. Made a claim and it went unanswered for nearly 2 weeks. When I escalated Dameon contacted me over email stating I had not replied to Hasslefrees latest email to me regarding whether I wanted minis or refund.

Told them I wanted minis if they could confirm shipment this monday, otherwise a refund. 2 emails later I have yet to receive a reply from Hasslefree. I guess I will get a refund through Paypal in the end because this is ridiculous....  :?

Offline Citizen Sade

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2020, 04:56:47 PM »
FYI, they sent out an email newsletter yesterday at 03:17. In a nutshell, they’ve  been affected by the flooding in the U.K. and can’t get to the post office. It will probably take a day or two for the flood waters to recede.

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2020, 09:16:09 AM »
Well I emailed them twice this weekend, last email was on Sunday. No reply whether they will actually ship my order from october or refund the money. ::)

As for any kind of information regarding potential flooding in the UK, I also did not receive the newsletter about it, and for some unknown reason they did not post that information on their website (might be of interest to customers ??)...

According to my paypal resolution centre the seller has until the 23rd of this month to reply to paypal. Whatever happens I am done with this company. It reminds me of a 1+ yaer long nightmare with a Black Tree Design order made many years ago which also had the same problems with communication and lacking delivery. It's a god damn shame since they were an affordable source of Red Box Games miniatures

Offline Wachaza

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2020, 09:58:28 AM »
Customer service has become a chronic problem since Sally stopped doing it. At least in this case they have an excuse as South Wales does resemble Atlantis at the moment.

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2020, 10:28:45 PM »
Got my refund with the help of Paypal as the seller didn't reply  back to them... thus ends this sad chapter of purchasing minis from Hasslefree. Damn shame.

Online zemjw

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • My blog
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2020, 08:26:49 PM »
Another update from Artemis, still flooded and another storm on the way :(
This is a Re-Send. Mostly because it's 'still' happening and happening again right as I type with out third named storm in a row. There's been no chance of the rivers going back dowen, clean up has been a nightmare due to the continuing weather and so delays are everywhere. The Post Office we use has been severely affected and restocks, and other supplies, in and out of the warehouse have been affected.

Basically things are chaotic and delayed. It's still just me so I am doing my best to let individual people know things but it's far more timesaving to send out newsletters / mass emails and hope people read them :)

Again, I am safe and the warehouse is fine *touch wood* but delays are inevitable. I'll be posting another newsletter on the weekend though with something more positive!

Arty.
This is his local bowling club, about 10 minutes away from him

Offline ZaOtlichiye

• Student
« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2020, 03:28:59 PM »
My sympathies to them and their neighbors. But if you aren't getting deliveries, and can't post, maybe you could sit down in front of a keyboard and answer all your email. :-X