Forum > Pulp

Zeppelin Build for Pulp games and others

<< < (2/9) > >>

Brandubh:
Gamer Mac, the total length is supposed to be right around 73".
However, I am getting a second cargo section and due some add-ons, I am looking at right around 94" in length.

Charles: Thank you. That's going to be the prevalent deck color. as well as the color of the tail fins. I am still debating on doing the ends of the fins in a striped pattern, but not sure I want them to visual compete with the Flig (message redacted). 

Brandubh:
More progress made: a close up of the add on piece, and putting the skin on. It's a bit scary putting on the first piece, but dry fitting is my friend.

Panama:
How big it that thing ? I'd say it will look fab when finished  :)

Brandubh:
Panama: With the extra Cargo Section that rusti is sending me and a modification I am adding, total length will be approximately 94 inches long by 18 inches wide.

Bow is done: The minis are Malifaux with 30mm, 40mm and 50mm bases showing just how much room there is in it. The few furnishings seen are just the start of how it will look when fully kitted out. 

The middle picture is a possible answer to what the "secret weapon" is. A word of warning though to those wandering the decks of the airship: Don't blink.

Helen:
Looking super already!Quite a treat seeing this come together. Thanks for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version