Forum > Age of Myths, Gods and Empires

[KICKSTARTER] Steepled Hat Studios announcing upcoming Iron Age Farmstead

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wiegraf:
We've got the coloured version of the round house and granary. All a WIP and are subject to change.

bazookajoe:
They look fantastic!

Wiegraf:
More updates on our Iron Age Farmstead-coming soon to Kickstarter! The painting is done. Only a few more pieces to be made for the full fence and we'll be ready to announce a launch date very soon!

Anselm van Helsing:
Following.  ;)

Wiegraf:
Hello everyone.

There were some slight delays in my production and managing of this Kickstarter due to some health problems over the last week or two, but I am back on track now and myself and my small team are  currently in the process of setting up the final parts of our kickstarter campaign and determining the best methods of managing our pledges.  Most likely we will end up using Backerkit as that has been my personal favourite one to use as a backer in the past!

So there's been some slight changes to my original announcement, which I'll now mention.

We've decided for this campaign to not include stretch goals.  Because of the time and amount of units that we want to make available for the Kickstarter funding goals we have in mind we've decided to just omit them in this project for now.  The good news is that we'll still be offering considerably low costs for fully painted pieces (and yes, there will be the choice of selecting raw resin options as well!).

Here's a little demo of the full farmstead, slapped together with some historical miniatures, just to give you an idea of what a quick set up would look like!

The next update should be the announcement of the live project!

Thank you, everyone!

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version