Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:09:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Looking for spooky Fae and haunted circus paper terrain  (Read 753 times)

Offline Alxbates

• Mad Scientist
    • Forge of Ice on Faceboook!
Looking for spooky Fae and haunted circus paper terrain
« on: October 20, 2018, 11:03:09 AM »
Hey everyone!

I don’t normally use paper/cardstock buildings in my games, but I think I’m running a one-off Halloween game, so I’m looking for inexpensive options and I think paper terrain is the way to go.

The players in our campaign have been fighting skirmishes against goblin, hobgoblin, and orc tribes. My idea is to have them enter a dream where they encounter the vengeful spirits of the forest fae who were killed when the goblinoids first cut down the forest.

I’m looking for some printable terrain buildings, spooky/ethereal stuff (a haunted dream forest), and, also, haunted circus stuff. Tents, big top, food stands, that sort of thing.

Medieval/Unseelie fae Court themed, ideally - but, obviously I can make do with anything close.

Also I need some paper. generic medieval civilians.

I’m completely unfamiliar with current sources and options for printable terrain & game pieces, so any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

-Alex

Offline EskeiraSees

• Assistant
Re: Looking for spooky Fae and haunted circus paper terrain
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »
Try cardboard-warriors.proboards.com

Its a papercraft forum with loads or wargaming stuff, absolutely huge amount of freely available terrain/miniatures for any conceivable scenario. If you scroll down on the main page there is a long list of manufacturers at the bottom but you may well find what your looking for just browsing the forum, most folks put stuff up for anyone to download!  :)

Offline Alxbates

• Mad Scientist
    • Forge of Ice on Faceboook!
Re: Looking for spooky Fae and haunted circus paper terrain
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 04:01:56 PM »
Try cardboard-warriors.proboards.com

Its a papercraft forum with loads or wargaming stuff, absolutely huge amount of freely available terrain/miniatures for any conceivable scenario. If you scroll down on the main page there is a long list of manufacturers at the bottom but you may well find what your looking for just browsing the forum, most folks put stuff up for anyone to download!  :)

Thanks!  I'll check it out!