Forum > Colonial Adventures

Painting Blue Moon Boxer Rebellion Buildings/WIP (Jan. 28: British legation)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Marine0846:
Love the buildings.
I look forward to seeing what you done.
I know it will be great.

leadboy:
Have always enjoyed your imaginative and comprehensive collections and very much look forward to following this thread on one of my favourite periods!

War In 15MM:
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to write and for the very kind remarks.  I will have several more painted Blue Moon Boxer Rebellion structures painted this week and will post them in the next few days.  Please check here for those.

leadboy, I agree it's a great period with the opportunity for lots of great architecture (thanks to Blue Moon).  I have wanted the opportunity to do this project for years and hope my work on this project won't disappoint either of us.

Lon, I agree, and ruins are so forgiving to paint.

FifteensAway, it's great to hear that you'll be getting back to the project soon.  I'll be looking for your work.  You may already be aware of this, but I am posting all of my work on this project on my Weekly Workbench.  This week I posted these pictures plus their reverse sides as well.  The Weekly Workbench can be seen at www.warin15mm.com

princeman:
Beautiful work! Those are lovely castings but unfortunately I had chosen 25/28mm years ago.

War In 15MM:
Thanks princeman.  I divide my focus between military/historical in 15mm/18mm, and Pulp/Adventure/Victorian/etc. in 28mm.  Sometimes that works out better than other times.  In this case the figures are pretty basic; nice, but pretty much the basic stuff, but Blue Moon has done a wonderful job providing a lot of great architecture for their 15mm/18mm Boxer Rebellion range if you are interested in the 55 Days At Peking look.  I'll be posting more of the finished/painted Chinese civilian buildings soon.  Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version