Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:38:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Under Fire Christmas Sale  (Read 733 times)

Offline Westy38

• Librarian
Under Fire Christmas Sale
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:07:09 PM »
Under Fire Miniatures is having a Christmas Sale !

Running for three weeks from Boxing Day to January 15th 2019 customers will get a refund, via PayPal, on any order they make of £25, or more.

This is how it works...

An order of £25.00p - £49.99p will get a 10% refund.

An order of £50.00p - £99.99p will get a 15% refund.

An order of £100.00p - 149.99p will get a 20% refund.

and finally...

Any order of £150.00p plus will get a 25% refund.

You place your order, as normal, and I will refund the appropriate ammount via PayPal.

28mm 'Cold War US Army 1: Platoon Command. One of Under Fire's newest releases and one which is part of the sale

If people have any questions I will happily answer them. I've also posted a link to the Under Fire website below...

http://www.underfireminiatures.com/

Regards, Bill Weston
www.underfireminiatures.com

Offline Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
Re: Under Fire Christmas Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 09:36:44 AM »
Just after I have ordered (and received) a batch of figures.
http://ultravanillasmurf.blogspot.com/2018/12/under-fire-miniatures-cold-war-range.html
^__^
This might move forward getting the figures for The Marauders (and digging out that Empress LAV-25 I bought when they released their Australians).

Offline mjkerner

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 04:22:28 PM »
Westy38, will the second pack of Rhodesian SAS be available before the sale ends?

Offline Westy38

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 01:27:47 AM »
Yep.

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »
I'll keep my eye out for the Rhodesians. I'd been looking at the range for modern games for irregular forces. The miniatures are great, but the webbing can be a bit out of place, and whilst easy enough to redo, the Rhodesians shown off so far seem more in the style I'm looking for.

The police of all things look like they have good prospects too, primarily due to their lack of webbing and the length of their shirts. Though I'm not sure the panzerfaust 44 seen much international service (I couldn't find much on this weapon's foreign service at all to be honest).

Regardless, its all a nice range, and even for games outside of the period quite usable. Within their intended Cold War market however that's where they'll have the most use of course. ...I just have a particular problem of wanting to turn everything into "ultra  moderns". ;)

Offline mjkerner

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 08:00:17 PM »
Thank you, Westy38. As soon as they’re up on the we store, I’ll have an order in!