Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:54:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (AP2019) Pulp miniatures  (Read 1117 times)

Offline lethallee61

• Scientist
(AP2019) Pulp miniatures
« on: January 08, 2019, 05:54:08 AM »
As mentioned, I don't really have it in me to paint whole armies anymore, so my intention this year is to paint up a large number of miniatures suitable for Pulp Alley games. The plan is to create a number of separate Leagues, each with their own Leaders, Sidekicks, Allies, Followers and plenty of Minions.

So far this year I've painted up the following two sets of figures - Phantom Ace and colleagues and Captain Wolf and his associates.

The final photo shows all of my painted Pulp miniatures so far. Many more to come.

(The miniatures definitely look much better in real life. These were the best pictures I could take with the iPad.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 05:56:24 AM by lethallee61 »
Enjoying the game is ALWAYS more important than winning the game.

Offline warrenpeace

• Mastermind
Re: (AP2019) Pulp miniatures
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 03:58:31 PM »
Excellent! Using Pulp Alley rules?
Sailors have more fun!

Offline lethallee61

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:10:16 PM »
Yep - that's the plan. I'll probably serve as "Umpire" for the first game, while I introduce my friends to the rules. Just making sure I have enough miniatures to keep us going.

I also backed the recent Warbases Kickstarter for Chinese buildings, so they are also technically part of this army build throughout the year.

Offline Borderguy190

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »
Good looking minis so far.  I need to pick up the PA rules. 

I painted 4 monsters, an Indiana Jones model, and resulted a pilot into Jake Cutter from Tales from the Gold Monkey last year. It got me looking at pulp figs and enjoying the random painting of singles.

Looking forward to seeing more!