Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689499
  • Total Topics: 118281
  • Online Today: 572
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Citadel Gangsters compatible figures?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Oldgamer

• Scientist
Citadel Gangsters compatible figures?
« on: March 30, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »
I have just picked up a handful of the old Gangsters range by Citadel after watching Highwaymen on Netflix. What current ranges are compatible with these as they are small compared to today's beefier offerings?

Offline MalcyBogaten

• Mad Scientist
Re: Citadel Gangsters compatible figures?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 07:53:57 AM »
Hi

My God they take me back a while!

Yes they were closer to true 25mm so not many ranges will match up today.

RAFM old Call of Cthulhu springs to mind. But some may still look tall and stringy compared to the Old Citadel ones.

Old Ral Partha maybe as well. Though at one point I believe Partha were making RAFM under license.

Good luck.

Offline Oldgamer

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 11:13:14 AM »
Thanks, l will look at RAFM and RP, I might have a look at the old Steve Barber range as well.
Hi

My God they take me back a while!

Yes they were closer to true 25mm so not many ranges will match up today.

RAFM old Call of Cthulhu springs to mind. But some may still look tall and stringy compared to the Old Citadel ones.

Old Ral Partha maybe as well. Though at one point I believe Partha were making RAFM under license.

Good luck.

Offline leadboy

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 11:33:40 AM »
The old Citadel gangsters are very small in comparison to any gangster range available now - I think I would classify them as really "20mm" rather than even "old 25mm". I would have a look at the 1/72 Redbox plastic gangsters to see if they are compatible. The Steve Barber gangsters are the smallest of the current lead crop, and while I haven't eyeballed the Steve Barber figures again old Citadel for many years, I think you'll find that even they are not compatible!