Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:30:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: middle ages witch hunting kickstarter  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Old-N-Busted

• Librarian
middle ages witch hunting kickstarter
« on: January 19, 2019, 07:55:27 AM »
 This may be of some interest to the GH fans here if only for the minis https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1900818244/dark-rituals-malleus-maleficarum
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:58:12 AM by Old-N-Busted »
Well said Agshard we"ve never really liked the Yull have we? vicious buggers-fluffy too. Space Captain Smith Vol 2

Offline Spooktalker

• Mad Scientist
    • Warlock of Lead Mountain
Re: middle ages witch hunting kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:59 PM »
Searched to see if there was a thread for this already, and here it is. :) Been following along with this one and it's in the final hours now, ending Feb 13 3AM GMT, 7pm today for me on the US west coast. Been following along and caved in yesterday. I like these Dark Gate folk and they seem to have a strong commitment to quality and a good rules design philosophy. I was on the fence but they persuaded me in the updates and comments. Not just in it for the minis now, but will likely play it.

The skinny is 74 (and counting) grimdark minis including many large monsters for $100, with tons of included stretch goals, before looking at the add-ons. Quality looks like it will be on par with CMON, but with some weapons in ABS, which is a decider right there. My 32mm fantasy collection has a grimdark bent and heavily features hell-like underworlds, and the demons/beasties/witches here (they are all on a kind of spectrum in this game, from what I am hearing) would feel at home.

Offline Spooktalker

• Mad Scientist
    • Warlock of Lead Mountain
Re: middle ages witch hunting kickstarter
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 07:14:02 AM »
Well, it was a very strong finish! Looking forward to these in early 2020, but there's no way I'm going to be anywhere ready to put them in the queue!  lol