Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:39:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691095
  • Total Topics: 118371
  • Online Today: 860
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: I say Gladys good shot, ol' girl.  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
Re: I say Gladys good shot, ol' girl.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 02:42:14 PM »
The right flanking Bloggers took full advantage of the wadi, diving in and opening fire. But, Gladys wasn’t a Commander in the Stargard by being a slouch, she bolted forward and dispatched the two aliens with double taps through the melon!

:D
"Wot did you do in the war Grandad?"

"I was with Harry... At The Bridge!"

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
Re: I say Gladys good shot, ol' girl.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 05:57:08 AM »
As The Bloggon’s electoplasm departed the blaster shredded slimy green body, he used his vile talents for one last dastardly… a burst of physic energy sent the creatures of the swamps of Zooney demented!!!
One of the right flanking Stargard Troopers were trampled and killed before his comrade could bring his blaster rifle to bear!

Both Gladys and Dolores were in a fight for their lives as a giant creature attacked, Stargard Troopers fell thick and fast, their enhanced armour no match for a berserk Zonney creature. Even the Stargard ace scout (bloke with the coathanger on his back) was caught and trampled by the heavily armoured horned monster…

The heavily armoured horned monster then turned it’s attention to Glady’s, it charged… Glady’s stepped in front of Dolores and emptied her blaster on full auto. With a planet shattering bellow the heavily armoured horned monster fell dead at her feet!

Several galaxies away, watching on live feed from his Trooper’s helmet cams Field Marshal Trollope laughed…

“I say Gladys good shot, ol’ girl!”

::)