Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:08:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: DBA at the Local Club (Kitchener, Ontario)  (Read 834 times)

Offline MustContainMinis

• Librarian
    • Must Contain Minis
DBA at the Local Club (Kitchener, Ontario)
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:46:08 PM »
The plethora of miniature game rule sets out there really keeps me excited about the hobby. Seeing people play something outside of Warhammer makes me happy as there are so many cool games out there. I would support all of the rulesets if I could as I like the diversity of the hobby.

Recently, I got some gaming in at my local store. Instead of the popular 40K, these guys play something more along the lines of my own interests. They play a wide variety of rules. In this post, I look at them playing DBA, and also talk about the club.

https://mustcontainminis.com/2019/01/dba-at-phoenix-games-de-bellis-antiquitatis.html

Article found at... https://mustcontainminis.com/2019/01/dba-at-phoenix-games-de-bellis-antiquitatis.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:47:46 PM by MustContainMinis »
Check out my site Must Contain Minis. I do news, previews, showcases and reviews of miniatures and miniature related products.

Offline vodkafan

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: DBA at the Local Club (Kitchener, Ontario)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:37:25 PM »
I played my first and second DBA games only a few months ago and it was great. Very tactical.
I am going to build a wargames army, a big beautiful wargames army, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

2019 Painting Challenge :
figures bought: 500+
figures painted: 57
9 vehicles painted
4 terrain pieces scratchbuilt

Offline MustContainMinis

• Librarian
    • Must Contain Minis
Re: DBA at the Local Club (Kitchener, Ontario)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:58:09 PM »
Vodkafan, that’s cool that you just played. I do like that there is a luck element with the number of orders you can execute in a turn.