Forum > "Build Something" Archiv

BSC2019 Final Voting Completed, Results

(1/4) > >>

Hammers:
Before anyone says anything: yes, I admit the whole things been rigged from the very beginning.  ;)

First off, a heartfelt thanks to all participants. I will admit to hoping for a larger turnout, but all the more I appreciate those who really took part in the end. I feel very strongly that we still muster quite a extraordinary body of wargaming architects and landscape artist.

I feel a bit silly for winning the competition I've been the impresario of (or for or whatever the correct preposition is). But I wont hide that I am very glad to have constructed something which has won peoples appreciation. Thanks you!

Congratulations to all finalists, in my opinion any which one of you could have won. I will, as I have done before, post a selection of prizes from Hammers House of Tat, from which you can pick a price in the order of number of votes you got (Blackwolf, GamerMac, Blasphemia).

The Potato I will greedily claim for myself

OSHIROmodels:
Fix! Fix!

lol

A well deserved win mate  8)

Ogrob:
Truly, it's an epic build. Well done to all of you, voting was by no means easy.

McMordain:
First a Hurray! for the winner, as said before, it is well deserved.
Second Hurray! is in order for all the finalist as well, it was very hard to choose only one entry to vote for.
And the third Hurray! is for all the participants and the people who took the time to vote. I always have fun participating, even if I don't finish my project every time.
Many thanks to Hammers for organizing it. I hope there will be a BSC next year as well. It's my favourite thing on this site  :)

marianas_gamer:
Congrats! A well deserved win. The value of the contest though is not in the outrageously valuable trophy but the fun in completing the build, seeing the step by step instructions of the very talented folks here on LAF, and having another useful bit of terrain on your table at the end. My little bit of Borneo has increased!
Lon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version