Forum > Adventures in the Far East

Shinto Priestess

(1/3) > >>

KeyanSark:
Hi all:

For a small project I am preparing, I'd to use a shinto priestess miniature in 25-28 mm. Anyone here knows about suitable ones?

Jase:
What about the Samurai range of Perry Miniatures? I know they have  Town People and Villager packs, maybe there's some stuff there for you.

KeyanSark:
I looked at them but the only similar thing is one geisha-like mini in this pack

Rhoderic:
I presume you're looking for a "shinto priestess" in the meaning of a Miko? "Actual" shinto priestesses are extremely rare today and non-existent historically (has to do with shinto believing women to be "impure" on some level).

Ground Zero Games' "Pandamonium Anime Figures" range has one, it's also called "shinto priestess" but I'm presuming it's really a Miko. No picture, but I expect some converting might be necessary, if you don't want her to have anime-esque features.

http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?product=PAND&keywords=&cart_id=4384147.17152&exact_match=on&next=20

KeyanSark:
Yes, in fact I am looking for a Miko.

I'd heard from Pandamonium, and their "Shinto Priestess" seems to be based in the Sailor Mars character from the anime Sailor Moon... It could suit, but I'd like to see pictures of the miniature because it seems they are sculpted with "cartoon proportions" as you said.... whatever that means  :D

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version