Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:41:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690528
  • Total Topics: 118335
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Rangers of Shadow Deep: Ranger and Companion sheet  (Read 10731 times)

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
Rangers of Shadow Deep: Ranger and Companion sheet
« on: April 06, 2019, 08:58:19 AM »
Hey all you lead adventurers... I guess it's been quite some time since I've posted anything here on the forum..

So I finally got around to ordering the rulebook after waiting with anticipation for quite some time for a book to be available (I'm kinda old school like that)
So I was wondering if anyone had a pdf of the Ranger and Companion sheets so I don't have to break the spine of my beautiful hardback book in order to make a copy of them?? 

Also by chance has anybody made a quick reference sheet for RoSD? Maybe a copy and paste of the Frostgrave QRS with some tweaks needed for this game..
 If I had a computer and also the skills needed to create one I would but I'm working with a crap phone (but it's all that I have so I make it work) and my computer skills are like early 2000's at best....

Any help for me would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Weez
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:02:09 AM by Weezbeez37 »

Offline Ethelred the Almost Ready

• Mastermind
Re: Rangers of Shadow Deep: Ranger and Companion sheet
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 09:47:00 AM »

Offline Comsquare

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 09:47:22 AM »

Offline Zinkala

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 03:01:28 PM »
I was going to post mine but I see Comsquare already did.  :) Here's an updated version of the companions and creatures list with the things from Blood Moon and Temple of Madness. Bought them last week. I also have a list of all the spells and abilities from all the books if anybody's interested. I kind of like having all that info on a few sheets all in one place especially when I'm working off a pdf. Hadn't got the printed book when I made the first versions and am waiting on the printed books for the new stuff now.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gb4budu62t5nnyt/Shadowdeep_creatures_V2.docx/file

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 06:21:09 AM »
Cool thanks for the help yal I appreciate it...
@Zinkala I'm diggin the character reference sheet that you made and V2 really helps out though I did see one thing that I'd like to bring to your attention, the bloodhounds stats are identical to the warhounds when it should read Fight +0, Health 6 and in the notes you forgot to mention that it has Tracking +5 and it gives the Ranger a +2 bonus to Tracking when it's within 2"..
Otherwise it's a great addition for us to use and I thank you for making it... Cheers!!!

@Comsquare, I personally don't have Facebook but my lady does so I used her account to join the group but I can't seem to find the Ranger and Companion sheets.. Can you direct me as to where I should look to find it please and thank you.

Also I have a rules question about the game and I was going to start a new thread but I figure this will save me some time and save the board some space..
So I seem to remember reading it or hearing about in a lets play video (or quite possibly I'm confusing it with another game, a very likely possibility) but can I only use Heroic Abilities and Spells once per game or can they be used consistently throughout the game???
I've been back and forth throughout the rulebook but I can't seem to find a passage explaining it so I'm asking y'all for some help yet again...

Thanks again..

Weez

Offline Zinkala

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 07:34:26 AM »
I'll correct the bloodhounds tomorrow and reload the critter sheet. Mistakes happen and we aren't using them so I never noticed.

Page 50 at the bottom, "A figure may use each Heroic Ability that it possesses once per scenario." We missed that for the first 2 or 3 games we played. It made them a little too easy when we had multiple rangers and the were using the special abilities almost every turn.

On the Facebook group there should be a files link on the left hand side of your screen. I've downloaded a bunch of stuff from there. Rangers of Shadowdeep is almost the only thing getting me on Facebook these days. If you check my mediafire folder there should be copies of the sheets from the pdf you can print. On Facebook there's a ranger sheet someone did that you can fill out before you print it.

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 08:28:40 AM »
Thank you for the speedy reply Zinkala... Truth be told I actually found the passage like 10 minutes after I posted but thanks anyways..
So the only reason that I noticed the bloodhounds stats were off is because I'm actually going to be using one in my warband, funny that  lol...

Also I noticed that there was a Battlemage that throws fireballs  :-* by any chance can you PM me the complete rules for that companion so I can add him to my starting warband???
 I will most certainly be getting the next scenario book but unfortunately I won't be able to get it until next month because I'm in the process of moving and I just spent over $3000 this week so me, my lady and the kids have a roof over our heads and I'm somewhat tapped of any and all spending money for the next couple weeks...

Thanks again

Weez

Offline Zinkala

• Bookworm
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 05:22:08 PM »
 "Truth be told I actually found the passage like 10 minutes after I posted but thanks anyways.." Yeah that happens to me sometimes too. Solve the problem right after asking for help but before getting a reply.

Fixed the bloodhound entry. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/49zqpaqgnq5am/

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 11:14:06 PM »
Sweet thanks for that Zinkala  :D
Just finished moving all of our big stuff into the new apartment now I gotta pack up all of my gaming stuff and put it into storage  :'( but at least I have enough room in the new place to play some RoSD, it's great that this game doesn't require much table space and my 3x3 game mat fits perfectly on the kitchen table..

Anyways thanks again

Weez