Forum > Weird Wars

Predator: The Vietnam War

<< < (3/3)

Daeothar:

--- Quote from: beefcake on June 05, 2019, 05:40:18 AM ---And then avp movie came out in snowy conditions sigh. Original was best and 2
--- End quote ---

I agree on the first two. In fact, I may even prefer 2 slightly, but the rest so far have all been a bit of a let down.

In defense of AVP though; when they built (or had built, probably ::) ) their Rubrix Pyramid, Antarctica was still a balmy jungle (which it actually was at some point, but just not when hominids walked the Earth...).

Must have been a bit of a disappointment to learn that their comfy hunting cabin now lies under a couple of hundred meters of ice. Gotta give it to them though; they keep returning, even if the weather is below their standards. Probably as long as the lease lasts, because it would be a terrible waste otherwise, right? :D

beefcake:

--- Quote from: Daeothar on June 07, 2019, 02:40:47 PM ---I agree on the first two. In fact, I may even prefer 2 slightly, but the rest so far have all been a bit of a let down.

In defense of AVP though; when they built (or had built, probably ::) ) their Rubrix Pyramid, Antarctica was still a balmy jungle (which it actually was at some point, but just not when hominids walked the Earth...).

Must have been a bit of a disappointment to learn that their comfy hunting cabin now lies under a couple of hundred meters of ice. Gotta give it to them though; they keep returning, even if the weather is below their standards. Probably as long as the lease lasts, because it would be a terrible waste otherwise, right? :D

--- End quote ---
lol That should be made canon.

Daeothar:
last night I (re)stumbled onto this gem by Oats Studios. I've seen it before some years ago, but it's excellent and absolutely Weird War in Vietnam, so possibly up your alley?

(I completely nerdgasmed at the sight of the Russian attack craft btw...  lol )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version