Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:20:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Heritage Dungeons Dwellers - old school dungeon party...  (Read 836 times)

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
Heritage Dungeons Dwellers - old school dungeon party...
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:30:35 PM »
I've always loved Heritage minis, ever since getting them via GW mail order back in the 70s. Hinchliffe had a licensing deal with them but we didn't get a massive range over here in the UK. The Dungeon Dwellers range was later as well.....thought I'd try and get my painting mojo back with them. I'm missing a dwarf and a halfling but they are winging their way to me from the States and will get painted eventually!

Lots more pics etc on my blog.

http://www.deartonyblair.co.uk/2019/06/heritage-models-inc-dungeon-dwellers.html

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
Re: Heritage Dungeons Dwellers - old school dungeon party...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 04:45:26 PM »
Great little characters nicely done.  The old fantasy ranges have much more personality than the technically more perfect sculpts available these days.

Offline Hobgoblin

• Galactic Brain
    • Hobgoblinry
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 04:59:39 PM »
They look tremendous! I followed the link from your blog to that Heritage tribute site: there's some great stuff there. I really like the goblins with the big, blunt snouts.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 05:57:42 PM »
love 'em.

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 10:04:26 PM »
They look tremendous! I followed the link from your blog to that Heritage tribute site: there's some great stuff there. I really like the goblins with the big, blunt snouts.

Thanks. It's amazing how many great sites/blogs there are out there dedicated to old school minis!