Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:37:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 3d Printable Alien Tau-Style Outpost Kickstarter is now LIVE!  (Read 940 times)

Offline WulfsheadeMiniatures

• Assistant
I created a small range of scenery to create an Alien Tau-Style Outpost that can be 3D printed in any scale for whatever game system you use.

Check it out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555279928/3d-printable-alien-tau-style-scenery-for-tabletop-wargames?ref=user_menu][/url]

Offline aliensurfer

• Mastermind
Re: 3d Printable Alien Tau-Style Outpost Kickstarter is now LIVE!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 01:43:38 PM »
I'd love to be able to buy these ready printed not having access to a printer myself. They look great.

• Assistant
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 05:36:42 PM »
I am looking into offering printed versions of them, but it won't be for a while.

Have you looked into your local Public Library or Community/Technical College? Many of them have "Innovation Labs" with 3D printers that the public can use.

Offline aliensurfer

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »
We have some in the school I work at, but what the tech of the DT department would charge, makes it cheaper to buy elsewhere (until I can buy my own printer ofc)  :(

• Assistant
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 08:06:53 PM »
The new structure is done. You can also remove the upper platform and use the landing platform on it.

I'll be adding it, and another structure, to the Kickstarter today at a new pledge level.