Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:02:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) Raumjäger Infantry, new plastic Sci-Fi box set in stock.  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Cypher226

• Mad Scientist
    • Friendly Fire
Guessing you're not the target market, UVS  lol

As others have pointed out, they're obviously aiming for the apparently lucrative GW Imperial Guard proxy market - though one would think a heavy weapon/command box for the raumjager would be worthwhile before moving on?

Offline arktos

• Bookworm
Because?

Good answer. ^___^

It's about taste. Apparently you don't like the concept sketches and that's fine for me.
I for one would love to see Sci fi French Imperial Guard !
Fancy uniforms, honour, dicipline, blood, mud, in the meat grinder and as currency the low price of human life. ( Pretty much the human history since the begining of time. At least as i see it. )

Offline tomrommel1

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Wargamesgazette
very nice indeed
In hoc signo vinces

Have a look at www.wargamesgazette.com

Online Ultravanillasmurf

• Galactic Brain
    • Ultravanillasmurf
It's about taste. Apparently you don't like the concept sketches and that's fine for me.
^___^
Guessing you're not the target market, UVS  lol
Probably not ^___^

As others have pointed out, they're obviously aiming for the apparently lucrative GW Imperial Guard proxy market - though one would think a heavy weapon/command box for the raumjager would be worthwhile before moving on?
It certainly seems to work for Anvil. The heavy weapons would work for West Texas Cheerleaders ^__^

I for one would love to see Sci fi French Imperial Guard !
Fancy uniforms, honour, dicipline, blood, mud, in the meat grinder and as currency the low price of human life. ( Pretty much the human history since the begining of time. At least as i see it. )
You want: (Marching Song by Seven and the Witch).