Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:30:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Khurasan releases first Spanish HYW sets in 15mm (AD)  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Khurasan Miniatures

• Mastermind
  • Miniature manufacturer to the stars
    • Khurasan Miniatures
Khurasan releases first Spanish HYW sets in 15mm (AD)
« on: July 24, 2019, 04:10:27 PM »
We are very pleased to expand our 15mm late 14th Century European range with the vanguard of the Spanish and Italians, and with the first set of European men at arms with dress variation.

There will be many codes specific to the Spanish and Italians — grouped together because there was so much overlap in the appearance of their infantry. (Cavalry not so much.)  We have opened the range with the Spanish Jinetes after these received increased protection.

Our first clothing variation for the men at arms is the houpelande, extremely popular because of its loose, more comfortable fit. It was widely worn by both English and French men at arms. Those shown here are unadorned but they were very commonly richly decorated.

The Jinetes, and the Houplelande MAA with the usual choice of horses, are available now. Lots more to come!
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/late-fourteenth-century.html

Knights in houpelande, lances up, armoured horses

Spanish Jinetes
Khurasan Miniatures

Like us on Facebook for updates:
http://www.facebook.com/khurasanminiatures

Offline Neldoreth

• Mastermind
    • An Hour of Wolves and Shattered Shields
Re: Khurasan releases first Spanish HYW sets in 15mm (AD)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 09:15:18 PM »
Those are very nice indeed.

I had the medieval Spanish on the back burner for many years to face my Granada forces, so these are very enticing.

Excellent paints as well!

thanks
n

Offline Khurasan Miniatures

• Mastermind
  • Miniature manufacturer to the stars
    • Khurasan Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 09:57:51 PM »
A complete range of Spanish has been made, cavalry as well as infantry, and they will be rolled out over the next few weeks.  Included are slingers!  As far as I know the only late medieval infantry slingers made (I'm sure someone will point out that I'm mistaken, lol) because the sling was still widely used in Spain.

Offline Neldoreth

• Mastermind
    • An Hour of Wolves and Shattered Shields
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 09:59:19 PM »
Included are slingers!  As far as I know the only late medieval infantry slingers made (I'm sure someone will point out that I'm mistaken, lol) because the sling was still widely used in Spain.

That's great, they rarely get treatment in miniature!

Thanks
n