Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:53:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690719
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 856
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Female Home Front Minis from Bad Squiddo  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
Female Home Front Minis from Bad Squiddo
« on: August 11, 2019, 09:26:44 PM »
Hello!

I've just been updating the thumbnail graphics on the website and it made me realise there must still be people who haven't seen what we offer here at Bad Squiddo Games. We will be adding to this ongoing and the next few releases are particularly exciting.0

Of course some of these minis are so versatile they could have many uses. All 28mm and fit with dude models of other ranges.

They're all here: https://badsquiddogames.com/shop#!/British/c/36713219/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc

First up, ATS Air Defence. Lots more ATS coming, we also offer the Sarissa Searchlight as a set (and by itself) in nice Squiddo packaging (woo thanks Sarissa folks!) These are in standard ATS Uniform as well as Teddy bear Coats (the most adorable army gear, fight me!)

These are the Women's Home Defence, also known as "Mum's Army". They come in unarmed mode, but also with improvised weapons - a plane has gone down in the woods, oh no! Investigate!

We have three whole packs of Land Army women, for a variety of scenarios! And again, these can be bundled with the Sarissa trac'urrrr.

and last but not least some field medics from the QUAIMNS attend to a wounded medic in this touching vignette. He will be ok, it was just a lil head bump.

I hope you love them as much as I do, and the character shines out from them as much as intended!

https://badsquiddogames.com/shop#!/British/c/36713219/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc

Cheers!
Annie
Bad Squiddo Boss

Offline SABOT

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
  • " Keep Loading !"
Re: Female Home Front Minis from Bad Squiddo
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 07:56:44 PM »
Fell in love with these from the onset and cannot wait for more. The quality of the sculpting and casting is top notch and they are so easy to paint. Terrific.👍

Offline Cat

• Mastermind
  • All Purpose Neko-Sensei
    • Goblinhall
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »
I've got the shotgun ladies and a few other characters loaded in my cart, just waiting for the next fiscal month's gaming budget to come around before pressing the big happy orange Checkout button!

Offline Poiter50

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 02:17:13 AM »
Maybe you need some Roman females?
Cheers,
Poiter50

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 03:02:28 PM »
Thank you! That means a lot!

Offline Bugsda

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 05:51:48 PM »
Excellent!  :-*
Well I've lead an evil life, so they say, but I'll outrun the Devil on judgement day.